FREE INTERNET?

Guest josh_lomas

Guest josh_lomas

I swear there was a way of getting free internet on your phone,

I accidently did it on my old siemens i believe and i was wondering if it was possible on my new SPV???

Guest mini_man

well free internet in the house is one thing

active sync and bluetooth method

but i think i saw some settings once for free internet provider on your phone, you just had to change ure connection settings to tht company

Guest awarner [MVP]

Basically there is no free internet as far as I know, but O2 used to have it free as such on it's PAYG SIMs but I am not sure that is still the case.

Basically there is no free internet as far as I know, but O2 used to have it free as such on it's PAYG SIMs but I am not sure that is still the case.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i own a O2 phone.Wat does PAYG SIMs mean?

Guest shadamehr
som1 i no has did this on spv c550

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Then not wanting to make you sound like a fool, but I HAVE to state the obvious we are althinking...

"Why don't you just ASK him then?"

8)

CLARIFICATION - jrdas EDITED his post.

It previously said "My mate gets this on his phone" or words to that effect.

Hence why I said, why don't you just ASK him, and mini-man's similar suggestion to him further down.

If there's one thing worse than a fool, it's a fool that changes his posts to try and get out of it...

Edited by shadamehr

Guest mini_man
Then not wanting to make you sound like a fool, but I HAVE to state the obvious we are althinking...

"Why don't you just ASK him then?"

heh heh u sed what i was thinking

Guest larsdennert

Well you can get almost free internet but it uses minutes. On the weekends and nights it would be free if your min are unlimited for N&W. Assuming you have regular internet service for your PC just program the smart phone with the dialup number, user name and pwd you use on your PC. Then set that as the default Inet connection. It works here in Los Angeles. The speed is only 14400 and it seems to hang the radio stack on my i600 after hanging up on WM2003. Didn't do that with 2002. Then you have to power cycle. It's the only choice for longer data sessions as VZW charges $15/MB on their service. RAPE!

Guest shadamehr
U LOT... LISTEN.. CARM D HELL DWN.. I JOS SAY WOT I WNA ITE!!!!!!!!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you speak English, most of us will know what you said.

You could also use Pinnoy/Phillipine, and the mods of that section will translate.

German, we can manage that too on here.

And peekie can easily and fluently translate dutch for us...

But DOUBLE DUTCH gobbledeegook like that crap...

We'll just ignore you for the idiot that you clearly seem to be.

Guest Jamma14
Ohhh you lot are old folks, dont know about the slang, you lot are old skool, oh should of told me before then just getting me annoyed!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm seventeen, but I still think you're a moron! :) :D

Edited by Jamma14

Guest kevinsephiroth
heh heh this guy claimed he was 19 on msn!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

this topic 's going upside down...

Andn I'm a little Frenchie ^^ so I had to waste my time understandin' his slang spelling.... I recognize "nite" for "night" or "color" for "colour" etc.... But his spelling his really phonetical! God damn!

(thanksfully I have some skills in English understanding! But less in expression :) )

• 2 weeks later...

You mans just love to get on peoples nerves.. telling the master of the board... snitch!.. trust..ok i am speaking none slang now.. is that better or am i too young to be on this forum!!!

Edited by jrdas

You mans just love to get on peoples nerves.. telling the master of the board... snitch!.. trust..ok i am speaking none slang now.. is that better or am i too young to be on this forum!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

..ok listen.. i will not type slang no more on this forum.. ok?!

.. and who you calling moron.. i know you wont say that to my face!

Guest mini_man
.. and who you calling moron.. i know you wont say that to my face!

im sure jamma is really gonna make the effort to go and speak to someone who is starting a fight with himself

it looks like ure arguing with ureself u posted three messages within 7 minutes of eachother

please stick to the topic jrdas and i can hardly say ure too young for the forum some people on here are only 13.