FREE INTERNET?

Guest josh_lomas

Guest Jamma14
.. and who are you calling a moron.. i know you wont wouldn't say that to my face!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"Won't?" Sounds as if you are planning to meet me, well thanks for the invite but I feel inclined to turn you down.

I have this rule: not to meet with morons. :D

telling the master of the board... snitch!
Haha just had a look on your profile and you are actually 19...apparently.

Ps. larsdennert I agree it is a good little function, mind you it can be quite amusing watching people rambling away to themselves. :)

James

Anyway ahem, as mini_man said, back on topic lads...

EDIT: Sorry jrdas, reading it back sounds a little harsh - no hard feelings. I wasn't trying to start a fight I just think if you want to join in in the forum, then you should abide by the rules.

Edited by Jamma14

Jamma... MoDaCo's personal spell checker :)

Back on topic....

I remember being able to get free WAP on my 3510i by changing some settings... but that must of been a good 3-4 years ago I have no clue what I done back then.

Edited by w411y

Guest mini_man
ok listen.. i will not type slang (Incorrect ---->) no (Correction ---->) anymore on this forum.. ok?!

Sorry I thought it looked like fun.

Also if you would like to rephrase it in proper english with punctuation it would look like this.

Ok listen, I shall not type anymore slang on this forum, is that alright?

:)

Anyway sometimes orange do offer free wap for a certain ammount of time usually a month or so, which is awsome as you can use msn or the internet anywhere anytime for free!!

Guest Jamma14
Anyway sometimes orange do offer free wap for a certain ammount of time usually a month or so, which is awsome as you can use msn or the internet anywhere anytime for free!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Only for us lucky PAYGers tho! :) :D

Also the £1 for a day comes in handy sometimes.

They haven't done the free GPRS thing for a while :), hopefully with the introduction of edge, they'll give some away free again to get us all addicted.

James

Guest Jamma14
£1 for a day??

well whenever i top up a tenner i get £4 wap 300 texts and 500 minutes for the month

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So you're on PAYG yeah?? How do you get that :??:

James

Ring 450 and guide yourself to the extras. I think theres more info on their site.

If I top up £10 I get free weekend and evening calls and if I top up a total of £15 in a month I get 3000free evening and weekend texts :) How do you get the free GPRS ?

Oh and if you ring 450 and guide yourself to extras you can pay £1 for gprs all day :D

Guest Jamma14

Nice, well I get five free texts a day forever anyway as it was a deal orange offered a while back for twenty quid. (Taking it away quickly after realising it wasn't good business sense :)) then they tryed to change the deal to three a day, and your had to subscribe with 20 quid a year. But they got taken to court and those of us with the deal will keep the free daily texts forever! Ahh, Orange is good to us PAYGers. :D :)

Guest Cooleaf

I am from Shanghai and currently paying £1.5 as monthly wap charge. We also got a free proxy through which we could access internet by smartphone. Then now it turns out that we only pay £1.5 monthly for internet.

Have you guys had that simular proxy thing there?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Lindopski

so as far as I get the jist of things here.

You cant get free wap on your spv's

you may be able to get free wap on a stone ager like an 8210 or something.

so really the only free wap you can get is useless unless you want to find a good restraunt nearby on your 8210 - cool!

think i'll be happy with my £1 when you want it PAYG Orange all day WAP

There used to be a way of getting free unlimited internet use on O2 payg, but they put an end to that about a year ago. Simply you got a O2 sim, didn't register it so there was no credit on the phone, but you got free internet. I used it on my p800 for a shortr while until they put an end to it.

You would be wasting your time but here's a link about it where I got the settings.

http://www.3g.co.uk/3GForum/showthread.php...06&page=1&pp=25