C550 in stock

Guest wilky

I`ve just added this post to the "out of stock" thread but thought might be more helpful to start a new one.

Hi dunno if this helps but Orange have stock (i work here at orange) just for some reason the website isn`t updated and hasn`t been for a few weeks. I know this because my mate and dad both wanted a c550. Anyway i`ve highlighted this to the upgrades team and the website should be updated shortly.

There is a free phone number on the webpage for the sales team just give them a call they are £89.99 with a 512 meg card. they will ask you if you want the upgraded memory pack just say "yes" otherwise you`ll get sent the 32 meg one for the same price...look don`t ask why i just work here.

hope this helps.

wilky

Edit

The freephone number is 0800 079 2000 now i can be @rsed to go get it.

Any problems pm me or something and i`ll see if i can do anything.

Edit part 2 - I have also chased the web team again and for those not wanting to phone it should be updated in the next 24-48 hours

Guest hoyler30589
I`ve just added this post to the "out of stock" thread but thought might be more helpful to start a new one.

Hi dunno if this helps but Orange have stock (i work here at orange) just for some reason the website isn`t updated and hasn`t been for a few weeks. I know this because my mate and dad both wanted a c550. Anyway i`ve highlighted this to the upgrades team and the website should be updated shortly.

There is a free phone number on the webpage for the sales team just give them a call they are £89.99 with a 512 meg card. they will ask you if you want the upgraded memory pack just say "yes" otherwise you`ll get sent the 32 meg one for the same price...look don`t ask why i just work here.

hope this helps.

wilky

Edit

The freephone number is 0800 079 2000 now i can be @rsed to go get it.

Any problems pm me or something and i`ll see if i can do anything.

Edit part 2 - I have also chased the web team again and for those not wanting to phone it should be updated in the next 24-48 hours

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

cheers for info i may ring up and get one while i can, im trying to find a c500 do you know if orange have any of them.

thanks