Where can I buy an M500 stylus?

Guest jonf

Guest ryanred5

*sniff sniff* :D :)

My hubbie broke one of my stylus's last night, we were scrapping and I had hold of it that hard he grabbed my hand and the stylus broke, muppet he is, good job Ive got the spare.

But when you find somewhere that does them, let me know, so I can order a few in case he breaks anymore. :)

Catherine

Edited by ryanred5

*sniff sniff*  :D  :)

My hubbie broke one of my stylus's last night, we were scrapping and I had hold of it that hard he grabbed my hand and the stylus broke, muppet he is, good job Ive got the spare.

But when you find somewhere that does them, let me know, so I can order a few in case he breaks anymore.  :)

Catherine

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have ordered some from fluffcat1 off these message boards. He gets stock every now and again, and usually puts them on ebay. I sent him a pm with my email to let me know when he got some in.

I will post again on here once I have received them OK.

Jon

Guest pisquee

It is true that Orange Care send out new ones with the replacements, so if/when you send any off for repair, do as told and only send back the faulty phone, and remove EVERYTHING else (SIM, SD Card, and stylus) and then you will have some spares, although not enough to stock out a company. Obviously I am not advising to go through replacing a whole handset on Orange Care just to get a stylus.

Guest fluffcat1
....Obviously I am not advising to go through replacing a whole handset on Orange Care just to get a stylus.

esp. if they charge you the £15 admin fee! I should have some more next week.

Richard

esp. if they charge you the £15 admin fee! I should have some more next week.

Richard

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/quote

You should ask for a sticky fluffcat, titled "Only known place to buy correct M500 styli in the UK, pm Fluffcat1"

When you become a millionaire , remember I started this thread :-)

Guest fluffcat1
You should ask for a sticky fluffcat, titled "Only known place to buy correct M500 styli in the UK, pm Fluffcat1"

When you become a millionaire , remember I started this thread :-)

What? At £3 each? Just to turnover a million after paypal fees I'd need to lick 350,000 envelopes and 700,000 stamps, not to mention writing out all those addresses.....

Ain't gonna happen selling styli!

p.s - you got a discount for 10 didn't you eh? What more do you want LOL....

Richard

What? At £3 each? Just to turnover a million after paypal fees I'd need to lick 350,000 envelopes and 700,000 stamps, not to mention writing out all those addresses.....

Ain't gonna happen selling styli!

p.s - you got a discount for 10 didn't you eh? What more do you want LOL....

Richard

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Very grateful I am too. The next time my MD looses his stylus and "borrows" mine, I wont have to use a pen to operate my device :-)

I was just trying to promote you as the only person i know who anyone in the UK can buy an M500 stylus off and drum up some business!

You have a niche market all to yourself and I am sure paypal and ebay are grateful of all the money you are making for them, lol!!!

Thanks again

Jon

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Confucious

Just come accross this thread. Have any of you thought of going to an O2 shop?

They stock stylii for all the xdas and I'm sure they'd have them for he xda mini (which I believe is the same as an M500) at about a tenner for 3.

I could be wrong...

HTH

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fluffcat1
Just come accross this thread. Have any of you thought of going to an O2 shop?

They stock stylii for all the xdas and I'm sure they'd have them for he xda mini (which I believe is the same as an M500) at about a tenner for 3.

I could be wrong...

HTH

As previously discussed in this thread, the jam / xda mini stylus is a different shape to the one in the m500 and they are not interchangable. The only magician clone I know of that is the same is the voda vpa compact.

Richard

( Who will have some more at the end of the month :-)

As previously discussed in this thread, the jam / xda mini stylus is a different shape to the one in the m500 and they are not interchangable. The only magician clone I know of that is the same is the voda vpa compact.

Richard

( Who will have some more at the end of the month :-)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think the dopod variant is the same stylus. I lost my m500 stylus and got a new one from proporta.com. Perfect fit.

Guest fluffcat1
I think the dopod variant is the same stylus. I lost my m500 stylus and got a new one from proporta.com. Perfect fit.

The dopod 818 varient is a 'jam', the 828 is an 'm500' shape. I have never seen an 828 in the wild, as it were, so not all 'dopod' magician stylus will fit.

Richard