SLiClock 1.4

Guest mokschnok

Guest mokschnok

[1625]sliclockscreen.gif

File Name :: SLiClock 1.4

Author :: mokschnok

Category :: Utilities - Homescreen Plugins

Description ::

Analogue clock homescreen plugin with many features. Freely customizable.

In the attachment of this post is an english(not the best, please excuse me) readme file.

View File

SLiClock_README_EN.txt

Edited by mokschnok

Guest Jamma14

Cheers for this mokschnok, looks like a really great plugin, doing analogue clock, time, date, alarm, appointments etc all in one is a great idea.

Only probs is the readme is in german, any chance of an english explanation of the xml syntax?

Thanks, James

Guest mokschnok

@Jamma14:

I attached an english readme file. I hope, it is understandably... :?:

One thing to the plugin:

The seconds animation uses a bit more energy so if you do not need it you should comment it out in the xml and set the refresh parameter to 10000 or more.

Guest mokschnok
Does this work on QVGA and WM5 devices ?

/Eminos

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes. I tested it on a XDA phone (QVGA, WM5).

You only have to edit the xml to make it fit. The demo homescreen that comes with the plugin I made for screens with 176/220. So the clock will hang in the upperleft corner on a QVGA device.

____

Sven

Guest mokschnok
Ok, thanks.

A minor bug.

If you choose to install it on storage card, the demo homescreen doesn't appear in the homescreen list.

/Eminos

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In my oppinion you have to install all homescreen plugins on device. Because all homescreen files must be in "Storage\Application Data\home". Am I right?

Guest Jamma14
In my oppinion you have to install all homescreen plugins on device. Because all homescreen files must be in "Storage\Application Data\home". Am I right?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I tend to install plugins to the device, only so that if I needed to change cards, they'd still be there, and they don't take up much room, although they can work from the card as well.

You could change the cab so it always installs to the phone so the homescreen will always install, or separate the cabs.

Ps. Cheers for the english readme - like I said really looks to be a great plugin, I'll be making use of it! :)

Guest mokschnok

@Jamma14:

I will consider this in following versions.

Cool that it pleases you! I'm looking forward to see some results with this plugin. :)

I wrote it (the version 1.4) in November 2005 and since then it is available on sda-forum.de

Now I thought it must be available to this great site here!

Greetings, Sven

Guest Jovance
Check this AeonFlux clock by rjvegafria [MVP] featuring Sven Lippold's SLiClock plugin. 8)

aeonfluxclockwm50nj.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is it hard to add cell info (location of cell that phone is associated to)? Can you tell me how to do that?

Guest mokschnok
Is it hard to add cell info (location of cell that phone is associated to)? Can you tell me how to do that?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

With SLiClock plugin you can't display cell info, only operator name.

Don't know if there is a plugin made for displaying cell info data.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Ytsejam_

nice work.. a good plug in too.. when's the next release? could you add up a parameter that can also display the time in numerical form.. so we can have a simultaneous analog and a numerical clock display in one plug-in bar???

thanks..

Edited by Ytsejam_

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jamma14

Hiya mokschnok, I'm making a new hs with this plugin but I can't figure out what all the coords="" are for in each of the hand tags, there are already x and y values but the coords seem to also effect the position, how do they work?

Thanks, James

Guest mokschnok

Hello,

sorry for the late answer. A new version will come. But I can't say when.

At present I am not added unfortunately to work on it.

But for configuration of the hands I made a sketch in hope that it helps someone...

I also had the idea of making a "SLiClock-Designer" application with wich you can customize the hole plugin per drag and drop. Many ideas, but little time... ;)

Here at least the sketch:

post-112749-1145820938_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest TalisaC

Hello,

I have a XDA Neo but it doesnt work ;) I did not installed it on the storagecard, the files are in "application data" but i cant choose the demo screen.

has anyone a answer ?

:)

Guest TalisaC

Hello,

I have a XDA Neo but it doesnt work ;) I did not installed it on the storagecard, the files are in "application data" but i cant choose the demo screen.

has anyone a answer ?

Guest mokschnok
Hello,

has anyone a answer ?

Hello TalisaC,

the plugin is developed for Windows Mobile Smartphone Edition.

As far as I know the XDA Neo is a PDA with Windows Mobile PocketPC Phone Edition.

On PocketPC version there is a different Homescreen/Todayscreen architecture than on Smartphone version.

Unfortunately you can't use this plugin on your Neo.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.