SLiClock 1.4

Guest mokschnok

• 1 month later...
Guest animelover

Hi TalisaC:

If you want such a analogue clock on your Today-Screen, take a look on SBSH Clock (it's a link, follow it :()!

Or if you understand a little bit German you can try this little Freeware: rlToday (PPC-Welt.info, German-speaking community for PDA's)!

I hope it helps you! :)

EDIT:

@mokschnok and other:

I have a little bit problems with this very great PlugIn!

I want to put some other PlugIns under SliClock (digital clock, SMS/MMS/eMail-PlugIn) but if I do this I have to scroll a complete page down for these PlugIns! :rolleyes:

I have attached my (beta!!!) HS with picture!

I'm using a Qtek 8310 with iMate SP5-ROM (version 2.5.331.2 WWE)!

Animefan__Beta_.zip

Edited by animelover

Guest mokschnok
@mokschnok and other:

I have a little bit problems with this very great PlugIn!

I want to put some other PlugIns under SliClock (digital clock, SMS/MMS/eMail-PlugIn) but if I do this I have to scroll a complete page down for these PlugIns! :rolleyes:

I have attached my (beta!!!) HS with picture!

I'm using a Qtek 8310 with iMate SP5-ROM (version 2.5.331.2 WWE)!

Hi,

pay attention to your plugin heights.

SLiClock height is 170px and Carrier plugin height is 237px in your xml file...

• 1 month later...
Guest mastman

After seeing that the xml file could be edited using notepad, I decided to try my hand at modding the coords for my cingular 2125 with a 240x320 QVGA screen. I managed to get it to look ok (though i might shorten the hands). However, unlike my SMT5600 (HTC Typhoon), the hands don't appear to be moving at all - the second hand actually separated into two sections! Does anyone know if there is a refresh setting that needs to be tweaked. I may just turn off the second hand, but even so the minute/hour hands aren't moving (the good news is their stuck at 4:20 ;) ). I can't remember now if they did before I loaded the new file. Maybe i'll just switch back and leave the clock up in the corner. any input would be welcomed. i really like this as a home screen. - mastman

Guest mastman

Reverted to mokschnok's original version - there are updates from time to time, but the hands are NOT moving steadily. - mm

Edited by mastman

• 2 months later...
Guest Rotlaus

Disclaimer: I'm the author of the ppc plugin mentioned.

Or if you understand a little bit German you can try this little Freeware: rlToday (PPC-Welt.info, German-speaking community for PDA's)!

You don't have to speak german. If you want english speaking support, go to the xda-developers forum at this thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=269650

or to my own forum at:

http://rotlaus-software.de/forum/

But its already much more than just an analogue clock:

rltoday_v0118.png

With kind regards,

Andre

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.