I-mate SP5 Wallpaper and Color Scheme

Guest da_mayhem

Guest da_mayhem

Could someone pls post the I-mate wallpaper and the Color Scheme if there is any.. I have accidentaly Reset my SP5 withour knowing theyd all be gone after that, thinking it was hard coded on the ROM.

Many thanks!

Guest kipnlar

These are available as a download from the i-Mate website for registered users. I have reset my phone a few times and re-installed most of the included software to the sd card.

Download the software pack from http://www.clubimate.com/t-DEVICE_SP5_UPD.aspx. It contains the i-mate themes along with some games and antivirus. The English version is SP5_Default_Setup_V5.331.1.0.exe.

Guest jolly
These are available as a download from the i-Mate website for registered users.  I have reset my phone a few times and re-installed most of the included software to the sd card. 

Download the software pack from http://www.clubimate.com/t-DEVICE_SP5_UPD.aspx.  It contains the i-mate themes along with some games and antivirus.  The English version is SP5_Default_Setup_V5.331.1.0.exe.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just to make sure: This is not the ROM, it will just install the additional software? Can I choose which software will be installed? I'm just a little bit anxious that my beloved SP5 will be destroyed as long as SpriteBackup isn't available for WM5.

After a hardreset I'm desperately looking for the pre-installed antivirus-software. Would be great if this would be part of the software pack

EDIT: Tested it myself. Works perfect. Contains the following CABs:

avsplic.cab

backgammon_sp_imam002.cab

cdl_settings.cab

iconlistview.cab

lines_sp_imam004.cab

Edited by jolly

• 1 month later...
Guest zores

hello friend,

have a problem, cant install the software package by myself - i only have a sda and the installation breaks because there is no sp5 opereating system..

just want this file backgammon_sp_imam002.cab

can u share it on rapidshare.com (free uplaod) ??

never found this file anywhere ... plz help me

best regards

Guest jolly
hello friend,

have a problem, cant install the software package by myself - i only have a sda and the installation breaks because there is no sp5 opereating system..

just want this file backgammon_sp_imam002.cab

can u share it on rapidshare.com (free uplaod) ??

never found this file anywhere ... plz help me

best regards

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

if you've got the package you can extract the program by yourself. just extract the file concerning the setup-xml and rename it to xxx.cab

Guest zores
if you've got the package you can extract the program by yourself. just extract the file concerning the setup-xml and rename it to xxx.cab

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thx man - with little probs because i had only the exe and no cab - the cab delet my phone every time -- no imate phone !!

so i took a small hole to get it ;) yeah it works perfectly

thxthxthxthxthxthxthxthxthxthxthxthxthxthxthxthxthxthxthxthxthx

Guest Jonny_doe

can anyone share the SP5_Default_Setup_V5.331.1.0.exe on rapidshare or something like that ??? I can't get this software from imate as i have a qtek ..

many thanks ;)