PocketSNES 1.53

Guest masterall

Guest Delve

:D got it to work! Tried Treasure Hunter G and Ogre Battle, both look beautiful! No sound yet :( I will have to tweak some more. All I did different was download the other .rar file in Masteralls post, It is the same version 1.53, but it works :(

Edit: though "quirk" for sound is right in Masteralls post! Duh! anyway took me several tries but I got it! Cranked it up to 16 bit and it sounds great!!

Edit my Edit: =( after the intro the sound in Ogre Battle sounds TERRIBLE! Its like it is pulsing, and crackly, I tried every setting but I finally just turned it off

Edited by Delve

Guest Gulio

I'm trying to download the files from the website but it's throwing me to a "Page cannot be displayed" page (in IE). In FireFox the page is blank.

What's going on?

Guest Seberus

First of all I wanted to thank you for this great work you did.

With your latest Version I´m finally able to use the PocketSnes on my XDA Orbit2.

The only problem I have now is that my XDA has not enough hardware keys, to be precise.. only 1 that I could use as a Button, others would throw me out of the Game.

Is there any way to enable either the Software Keyboard or some Virtual Buttons in the Program?

Sry if I missed that part somewhere, I´ve tried my best to read every post not to sound like the noob who asks questions that are answered the last 5 posts frequently already :D

Hope someone can give me a hint for that if I missed something.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ducacs

Can someone upload 1.52 for me? I think lufia 2 works with 1.52, but not with 1.53.

Nevermind, 1.52 doesn't works too...

Edited by ducacs

Guest walkingblondie

Well, this thing is working great for me on my Blackjack 2. The FPS is consistently near 60 and it runs well even with sound. However, I'm trying to play Chrono Trigger and it is giving me problems. I've gotten through the beginning fine, but in the first area I have to go to a Cathedral. Every time I try to enter it the screen goes black and nothing happens. I've tried other ROMs of the game with the same result. Anyone have any suggestions?

Guest Dusk Knight
Well, this thing is working great for me on my Blackjack 2. The FPS is consistently near 60 and it runs well even with sound. However, I'm trying to play Chrono Trigger and it is giving me problems. I've gotten through the beginning fine, but in the first area I have to go to a Cathedral. Every time I try to enter it the screen goes black and nothing happens. I've tried other ROMs of the game with the same result. Anyone have any suggestions?

Try turning transparency effects off under display.

Guest royroy

Has anyone been able to figure out a way to get this working on a Moto q global yet? I have been searching for a while and all I ever find are a bunch of dead ends. It seems like everyone is having the same problems with garbled graphics, yet I never see any response to this. Any updates?

Also, does anyone know if any other emulators will run on a global? Heven't tried any yet since all of my roms are for the snes... does nester have the same display problems?

Thanks for any info.

Guest ron412

hi ive tried to download this about 50 times i think im doing it wrong,i need help!!!!!!!

This version doesn't work for me :S i use now 1.47 and that one works..

i can't load roms with this version i got MPX 200 - WM 2005

Greetingz Marty.

Guest Hitman0769

Hi Masterall and fellow readers,

Just wanna say I got PocketSNES 1.53 on my BlackJack2 w/ WM6Standard and its working beautifully. Thank you for all your hard work Masterall and whoever helped him. You guys rock!! (now if i could just get a working edit: found working version of PicoDrive ( Sgen ) by Masterall, GboyAdvance I would be in heaven ;-) ***i kno im greedy***

Seriously though great work!!! I hope to join the scene and help u guys out as soon as i get some more knowledge (currently in college for Game & Simulation Programming). So dont forget the name hitman will be helping when i learn how

:D but ya i cant thank u enuff times for PocketSNES especially v1.53 keep up the good work u are making millions of peoples dreams come tru!!

Edited by Hitman0769

Guest Ganjamos

Hi all!

emu worked fine as i started it firsted time and played chrono trigger a few mins. Then i closed it , started it again and it diddnt worked. Now it doesnt work anymore. :D When i chose the rom to start, pocketsnes quits and i get to the today screen. Anyone could help pls ?

Ganjamos

Used ppc : Eten Glofiish M700 with WM 6.1

Guest Ganjamos

aeh sry but i dont know why it did double post oO . pls delete that one admin or someone else , sry again

Edited by Ganjamos

Guest Hitman0769

here's a guess : you tryed loading the save ram by accident, make sure you load up CHrono Trigger.smc and not the other smaller one with same name but diff extension bruddah

let us know if that was or wasnt the problem plz and good luck

peace

Guest Ganjamos

hm thx for your answer but i tried it with several roms , doesnt work now. I click @load rom@ and bam , half sec black screen and after that , the today screen. Do i have to put the roms in separate folders or something like that ? cant understand why it worked so well when i started it first time :D

Ganjamos

Guest warfox33

I have a Pantech Duo (C810). Im having a problem with the display settings. All of them work except Landscape right...which happens to be the one i want

When i set it too landscape right, the screen is just black

Does anyone know a fix for this?

Edited by warfox33

Guest Ganjamos

lol warfox , thats the fix for my problem, landscape right does not work. If anyone knows a fix , pls tell us :D

@edit@ it works when you activate smooth streching or something like that xD ...but not in full screen :(

Ganjamos

Edited by Ganjamos

Guest jiggaman305

I have a t mobile dash how do I get the nes or any emulator on my phone? everytime I try to download it says error...appreciate any help

Guest Liber Null

As i was sitting here playing with the PocketSnes 1.53 on the Moto Q 9h. I found out that if ou keep it in regular portrate mode with no stretch smooth thig that it came up... Unfortunetly it is doing what others was doing and coming up with a split screen where it would continue somewhat at the beginning. I will try and find some other settings and see what I can come up with.. if it bricks on me I will throw it and get another :o

On another the stretch screen seems to make it really small in multiple screens making it looke lined and whatnot even though I freaked when I couldn't get out of it, till I hit the Appointment button down by te space bar and it got me out...of course it crashed too and didn't show up in my taskmanager :D The rom I am using is Aero the Acrobat which works pretty good except what it is doing on this Moto Q9h. If I find anything or tricks for this one Iwill be happy to explain in detail which as we speak I am writing down everything I am doing and checking off how I am doing it. So that when it comes to explaining it will be very understandible :( unlike my typing on this forum *lol*

Edited by Liber Null

Guest Liber Null
i cant load a game

when i choose file i can't choose load rom

i have a windows mobile 6 non touch pad

I noticed mine wouldn't let me into the same folder as the emulator, set it in a folder previous or in another location, also make sure you have the Tgetfile.dll there are alot of them and the tillion one seems annoying more than agreeable.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest knives

Love using pocketsnes, been playing zelda and chronotrigger all day overclocked and with the wm6 upgrade sound is great in zelda good in chrono so I play with it here and there, no freezes so far.. can't wait to try pocketnester with mario bros :D great job on putting the info for pocketsnes up here and working on it!