Orange SPV M600 hit the shelves?

Guest Brody

I'd like to point out that I love the Orange Shop in Cardiff.

They have one (reserved for me) in stock, plus one other....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Saw this post and thought I'd pop into orange shop in cardiff where they told me the M600 wont be out at all for a few weeks yet!

Guest Webreaper

All sounds very expensive, given the fact that in terms of specs the M600 isn't really much more than a slim Wizard without the keyboard.

Guest SimonRobinson
Saw this post and thought I'd pop into orange shop in cardiff where they told me the M600 wont be out at all for a few weeks yet!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Which one? The one in the Capitol centre knew nothing, the one by the Castle however...

Guest fluffcat1
pls post our progress on M600 Unlocker

eh? maybe 'famos BUZZ LIGHTYR' knows more....

Anyway - rang orange c.s today, they told me I could have it for free but at the final crunch realised the operator had got confused with c600 :evil:

Richard

( who does his research and buys an unlocked (or one locked to his network) phone he gets rather than asking desperatley for an unlocker that doesn't exist and annoying/insulting people in the process!!! )

Guest mattartist

Called CS upgrades dept just now. They said they all received a mail yesterday saying that the m600 was to be released TODAY!! However, it's not come up on the system. After being put on hold I was told it should be on it at some point later today... Fingers crossed - I hope that me telling you all won't mean they run out before I get one! ;)

Guest novakry

just thought you guys might like to know i just ordered my m600 on contract, currently 240 left just call free on 0800 0790435

-Novakry

Guest eibborc
just thought you guys might like to know i just ordered my m600 on contract, currently 240 left just  call free on 0800 0790435

-Novakry

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just called to upgrade and was also told it had been launched today but was not yet on the system - they advised to call back tomorrow

If anyone has any luck on upgrade please let us know

Cheers

Guest talksoncorners
I just called to upgrade and was also told it had been launched today but was not yet on the system - they advised to call back tomorrow

Cheers

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Same here, but I was told "a couple of weeks" !!!!!?

Guest ndiqbal

When into the main Orange store in Rochdale, they have advised me that its going take a few weeks!

Their were not very helpful.

;)

Edited by ndiqbal

Guest novakry

Cheers

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well i'm starting a new contract, maybe thats why i'm getting it earlier *shrugs*.

thats the thing tho, when i asked the guy how long the m600 had been avaliable for he said 2 weeks! :shock::shock:. i dunno if he was kidding or not, but i wish i had rung earlier, ;).

Guest MarkDavison

Hi,

I have just been into an Orange shop in Manchester and they have the M600 in. They have had them since last Thursday and have already sold out once!!

However, they want

Guest eibborc
Hi,

I have just been into an Orange shop in Manchester and they have the M600 in. They have had them since last Thursday and have already sold out once!!

However, they want

Guest mattartist

I've been calling OCS for the last few days re the m600. As of 5 mins ago, it's still the case that the SPV M600's been launched but isn't on their system for issue.

The last CS rep I spoke with said they had an email from their IT this morning to ask them not to sell any m600s as the pricing was wrong and needs to be ammended. She said (like them all) to try again later this evening.

bit of a worry to read unclelimey's post: http://www.modaco.com/M600_my_first_thoughts-t239099.html

Still, I'll give the m600 a go if it's a free upgrade from my c500.

Incidentally, I popped into the Birmingham New st store this morning. They won't have any for a couple of weeks. But they said the Wolverhampton branch has some right now - if that helps anyone?!

Guest trignlo

Now, I like a laugh.... so the latest Orange 'business' phone will fully support Line 2 wont it???

Can somebody please confirm that this is yet another new Orange phone that doesn't support Line 2

Ta

TnF

Guest talksoncorners
I just ordered mine from Orange CS - so go get 'em now!!  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Picked mine up from the Orange Shop in the Trafford Centre, Manchester on Monday night - Pleased with it so far, but a bit annoyed I can't sync over wireless!

Guest rintys5
I just ordered mine from Orange CS - so go get 'em now!!  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've just phoned CS and they told me they've got the phones, but a technical issue is stopping them going on to the system. Apparently it's been like that for about a week now and they still don't have a release date or price.

How have you got yours?

Guest wardy
Picked mine up from the Orange Shop in the Trafford Centre, Manchester on Monday night - Pleased with it so far, but a bit annoyed I can't sync over wireless!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sync over WIFi is not posible now due to Activesysnc . But you can Sync via Bluetooth

Guest gilesjuk
Sync over WIFi is not posible now due to Activesysnc . But you can Sync via Bluetooth

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Indeed, Microsoft used some lame excuse that sync over Wifi had security implications.

Guest drblow

;)

After reading this thread today, I decided to phone OCS to check on the status of my delivery. I was highly amused to discover that the M600 is as mentioned above NOT currently available on the system!! The "system" had mysteriously ordered me a C600 not an M600. So apparently when my C600 arrives I have to contact O to arrange it to be sent back. Those mongos!! :twisted:

They said that there is still no eta on the M600, so that's me stuffed then.

Guest fluffcat1
;)

After reading this thread today, I decided to phone OCS to check on the status of my delivery.  I was highly amused to discover that the M600 is as mentioned above NOT currently available on the system!!  The "system" had mysteriously ordered me a C600 not an M600.  So apparently when my C600 arrives I have to contact O to arrange it to be sent back.  Those mongos!!  :twisted:

They said that there is still no eta on the M600, so that's me stuffed then.

Yeah they tried the ol' c600 switcheroo with me as well but I noticed before the end of the conversation when she was reading the summary of the terms :evil:

Richard