Where do I get my applications?

Guest sarm3n

Guest sarm3n

Sorry, it's kind of a n00b question but I can't figure it out. This is my first smart phone. So where can I get applications from? And can I install applications on my phone that I use on my comp?

Guest Disco Stu

You can't use regular Windows PC software on your phone, you need to look for Smartphone stuff.

Why not click on the Software link above and have a browse of our software shop ?

Otherwise you can try Handango.com, Smartphone.net, ClickGamer.com ;)

Guest sarm3n

Thanks ;). I'll take a look.

You can't use regular Windows PC software on your phone, you need to look for Smartphone stuff.

Why not click on the Software link above and have a browse of our software shop ?

Otherwise you can try Handango.com, Smartphone.net, ClickGamer.comĀ  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 3 months later...
Guest neilarmstrong

I highly recommend Clickgamer.com. Just have a read through a few forums and you'll get a feel for how people feel about Handango, developers and customers alike find their business practices intolerable.

Guest neilarmstrong
Can't beat the MoDaCo software store :)

Also we give more back to the developer in sales (80%) than any other site as far as I am aware.

http://fairdeal.modaco.com/

I'd be great if MoDaCo Fairdeal (sofware store) took off. To get their software on Fairdeal, software developers have to upload their products to MobiHand. It's only the MoDaCo branded version of the MobiHand website that gives the developers 80%...most of the other MobiHand outlets give back just 60%. And...as far as I know...the software developer can not control the outlets that their software is marketed through. Personally I only signed up to sell via MobiHand because of the great publicity that these forums gave the MoDaCo software store...I was quite disappointed to find that sales were going through with only a 60% pay back.