SDA II T9 .dll in C550 *HELP* :(

Guest Mile_Storm

Guest Mile_Storm

Hi, I have Czech T9CzechLdb.dll from German SDA II ROM, which contains this T9 language and I want to install it to my C550. I made myself a CAB installer, which copies the dll into the phone and does 2 registry entries (to the HKLM\T9 Input Method\MUI\Languages and to the HKLM\T9 Input Method\LDBs). When its installed, it works perfectly UNTIL I reset my phone.

Then, when I want to write for example a text message, the space char doesent work, and no words menu appears. Not only in Czech lang. selected, but in ALL...

This problem disappears only, when I uninstall the dll and reset phone...

Do you know, where is the problem? :cry:

Thanks in advance for replies ;)

• 4 months later...
Guest brisbane_guy
Hi, I have Czech T9CzechLdb.dll from German SDA II ROM, which contains this T9 language and I want to install it to my C550. I made myself a CAB installer, which copies the dll into the phone and does 2 registry entries (to the HKLM\T9 Input Method\MUI\Languages and to the HKLM\T9 Input Method\LDBs). When its installed, it works perfectly UNTIL I reset my phone.

Then, when I want to write for example a text message, the space char doesent work, and no words menu appears. Not only in Czech lang. selected, but in ALL...

This problem disappears only, when I uninstall the dll and reset phone...

Do you know, where is the problem? :cry:

Thanks in advance for replies :)

hi did you ever get this working? my girlfriend is czech and whenever she writes an SMS with an accent character like c or z her sms count goes from 160 characters to i think 60 or 70 its so annoying! so an SMS that should be only 1 is about 3 messages long does this happen to you??