tomtom navigation setup problem

Guest cameron711

Guest cameron711

HI, I recently purchased this phone, and it is so amazing. However, I'm having tremendous trouble with my tomtom software. I install the mio activesync software, let it sync. Then, I install the tomtom software on my computer, it then asks me to connect my a701 to transfer the program to it, but the tomtom setup on my computer crashes, any help! I'm desperate! I've tried on multiple computers!

Guest arita99

Relax,

Have you tried installing directly from the 5.21 update? This update is self-sufficient,, you don't need to install from the CD.

Guest gilesjuk
HI, I recently purchased this phone, and it is so amazing. However, I'm having tremendous trouble with my tomtom software. I install the mio activesync software, let it sync. Then, I install the tomtom software on my computer, it then asks me to connect my a701 to transfer the program to it, but the tomtom setup on my computer crashes, any help! I'm desperate! I've tried on multiple computers!

Locate the cabs on the CD and install manually by running them from the phone with File Manager.