Outlook E-Mails to C550 through Sync

Guest cakonopka

Guest cakonopka

Hi All

This is my first time posting so hope i get a good response and solve my problem, i have an SPV C550 and i want to set it up so that when i sync it with my computer and outlook 2K3 i get all my e-mails from my inbox to my device so i can have them with me, at present the ones i have on outlook dont seem to sync onto my phone??? Any ideas why???

Cheers in advance

Chris

Guest pd.ryder

Welcome cakonopka. I hope the following helps:-

Open ActiveSync. Click and ensure the tick-boxes are selected for the folders you want to synchronise. They should all be selected by default if memory serves.

Next select and click . That should bring up an extensive list of all your Outlook folders. These can be individually selected or deselected to customise which folders within your Inbox you want sync'd with the device.

Let me know if this doesn't solve your problem ;)

Guest cakonopka

Hi, pd.ryder

Thanks for the help, just realised why i wasent getting the other 2 e-mails i had in ther updated, but thats to you suggesting that, i reset it all and the reason was the other 2 e-mails were from ages ago and were out of date to be synced, thanks for the help, made me look closer.

Cheers

Chris