My digital clock has dissapeared

Guest c00kie

Guest c00kie

For some reason my numerical clock has changed to a round analog one. As I dont carry a watch it's pain trying to read the time accurately.

I have looked through all the registry hack's, tryed all the time and regional settings on the phone and read througn a few forums.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Guest KrashedKid

I had that problem for almost a month on my vario and it drove me nuts.

the solution is actually quite simple though and no need to fiddle with the registry

Start>Settings>Clock & Alarms>More and make sure 'Display the clock on the title bar in all programs is ticked'.

then launch any program (i.e messaging) and you should see the clock at the top title bar...but it will still likely be in analog.

Now all you do is click on that clock and it will give you the option to switch back to digital.

Hope that helps.

If you have any difficulties just let me know

Edited by KrashedKid

Guest c00kie

Top Man.

Many Thanks!!!!

Took a couple of goes to get it working, but I had to hold the stylus on the clock, rather than tap it, to get the analog / digital settings up.

;)

• 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...
Guest bupozaanstad
Thanks, mine switched to Analogue this morning... so thats for helping switch it back ;)

OK its an old topic but it was helpfull for me :wub: But did any of you know how it is possible that the clock swtched itself from digital to analog???