PaulOBrien

FREE CASH! Announcing: M:Panel from M:Metrics and MoDaCo

Ok today I got my £30 Postal Order. I have no idea why it took so long, the letter said November, while the Postage stamped was labeled the 12th December!

So all worries are over for me now. I hope the rest of you receive your payments when due. They do pay up, just seems like they are late sending them out.

I've had bother re-installing the app on my new M3100. It's taken about a week for the mobile panel server (or whatever it is) to recognise that it is installed, but all seems to be ok now.

I was due my incentive in October and haven't received anything so far to date. However after contacting the guys I received an email today advising that they would re-process it - so fingers crossed.

I'll update this if/once I recieve it.

I received an email today from Mobilepanel Support, apologizing for the fact that my incentive, which was due in October, had not been sent and will be reprocessed and re-issued in January.

Software reinstalled for the time being.

Hi. I've been running this software on my O2 XDA mini S and then T-Mobile VarioII since May 2006 with no problem. Then I upgraded to Windows Mobile 6 in mid-December (official T-Mobile UK release). Installed the Mobilepanel software and assumed it installed successfully. Mistake!

Checked on 26 Dec and discovered my account was inactive and that the phone had sent 19 international SMS messages. Contacted Mmetrics - no reponse. OK, it is Christmas and they're probably not at work. Checked today - account still inactive and the phone has sent a further 9 international SMS messages. Contacted Mmetrics again.

The cost to me of these SMSs exceeds the incentive I'm receiving from Mmetrics so, like others on here, I've also removed the software, pending a reponse from Mmetrics about how to successfully install it.

Incidentally, regarding the inability to install - I tried installing via the PC using the software I already had (Feb 2007 vintage) and also using software newly downloaded from Mmetrics, also tried getting software link sent to phone - out of 4 attempts, I received only 1 text message, which contained a link that also failed to install successfully (my phone number hasn't changed since I first signed up).

Sadly they are even slower about payments now then 6 months ago. I'm stilling waiting for my November payment. Last I heard from them was the week before Christmas I received an email saying that if I didn't receive payment by the end of the week let them know. Well I let them know and still haven't heard anything. I figured I'd give them until Friday before I uninstall their software and send them an angry email.

Could anyone who's been using this on a Kaiser for any length of time confirm that it runs without any issues?

Cheers

C*

ok so i was too lazy to look through all the posts to see if this is go for the shadow(aka htc juno?) i do have a wing (aka touch?) that i could use it with maybe but i would rather use witht he shadow as its my new toy :(

Why are these people impossible to contact? I've tried emailing them twice as my October payment didn't arrive and I've had no response for over a month.

i had install the software on my TYTN II, my account is still on an inactivity stage, and now i realise that some porblem on my phone bill

Sat 12 Jan 14252461806 5text msgs £1.02

Sat 13 Jan 14252461806 1text msgs £0.20

can any one tell me whats happen to my phone bill, is there any more comeing up on my phone bill

thx

I received my £15 in cash today in the post, seems abit strange to send cash through the post these days, but happy as i got my money in the month the website says i would.

Dan

They just ran a survey asking about PayPal, which would certainly seem more sensible. Still, I'd rather actually get my October £30.

i had install the software on my TYTN II, my account is still on an inactivity stage, and now i realise that some porblem on my phone bill

Sat 12 Jan 14252461806 5text msgs £1.02

Sat 13 Jan 14252461806 1text msgs £0.20

can any one tell me whats happen to my phone bill, is there any more comeing up on my phone bill

thx

Have they changed something at M:Panel Paul???

I have been using it for over a year and remember 1 or 2 text when you first install.

I have just done a hard reset on my MDA Vario III. When I put the M:Panel Software back on a few days ago I also started geting international text charges appearing. 6 so far, the first on the 18th, the last was last night just before midnight!

Are there more to come?

Have they changed something at M:Panel Paul???

I have been using it for over a year and remember 1 or 2 text when you first install.

I have just done a hard reset on my MDA Vario III. When I put the M:Panel Software back on a few days ago I also started geting international text charges appearing. 6 so far, the first on the 18th, the last was last night just before midnight!

Are there more to come?

no not any more... but my account is still in inactivity stage.....

sent an email to them already.... but they never get back to me.

I've spoken to M:Metrics, if anyone has been charged for international SMS, please contact support for a refund.

P

I've spoken to M:Metrics, if anyone has been charged for international SMS, please contact M:Metrics for a refund.

Good luck trying to contact them. I've now sent a letter to their US address to try and get a response regarding my October payment. We'll see what happens.

I've spoken to M:Metrics, if anyone has been charged for international SMS, please contact SMS for a refund.

P

contact SMS for refund??

what does it mean....

and now i had uninstall it because i am still in a inactive stage. and i dont want another extra charge...

u never know how many international this program is going to sent... lucky that i wasnt abroad at that time, otherwise it will cost me a fortune. sending international sms abroad.... :)

I too have installed this on my Kaiser and am still in Inactive, have also sent an email and got no response.

I haven't yet had a bill through to check for international SMS though.

Still Waiting for Octobers payment, told that it would be paid in January as there had been problems with the postal strike back in

October, we are now into February still no payment, software will be removed from phone very shortly I think.

Problems here too. Updated phone to WM6 and now, despite several re-installs, account is still in Inactive state. Plus, 13 SMSs to 001425 2461806 @ 17p each :)