Oh Look A Purple C550 & Pink C600! :D

Guest The Doctor

Guest jm012a9749
Nice but can you please resize the images for those members who still use dial up.

Thanks

no problem. i was just a bit pushed for time so i'll resize the pics as soon as i can :)

phil

Guest w411y

Excellent guide and tempting me to do it more :) Did you put the buttons in the oven aswell it looks as if the ink melted?

Did you not paint/spray it white after sanding it down?

I think I'm going to use spray on mine. Still undecided on colour/s. Either something random like creme or a nice white glossy ipod finish. The silver frame around the glass on mine could also do with a touch up.

Just incase I do want to use paints rather than spray, what paints did you use?

EDIT: Sorry jsut noticed you used enamel paint

Edited by w411y

Guest jm012a9749
Excellent guide and tempting me to do it more :) Did you put the buttons in the oven aswell it looks as if the ink melted?

Did you not paint/spray it white after sanding it down?

I think I'm going to use spray on mine. Still undecided on colour/s. Either something random like creme or a nice white glossy ipod finish. The silver frame around the glass on mine could also do with a touch up.

Just incase I do want to use paints rather than spray, what paints did you use?

EDIT: Sorry jsut noticed you used enamel paint

No i didnt put them in the oven, the buttons are just suffering from over use ;) the casings are already white plastic so itd be a waste of time reali. however i would recomend that you do if you decide to paint a c500 which is black :)

Phil

Guest jm012a9749
Nice but can you please resize the images for those members who still use dial up.

Thanks

Images have been resized to 640x480 :)

Phil

Guest sporkguy

Blimey, that purpel colour is ugly as hell... HOWEVER, I'd like to see that done to make it black like the C500... mmm nice!

I may do the red and black one to my C500 to breathe some life back into the old sucker. Any photos of yours?

Guest jm012a9749
Blimey, that purpel colour is ugly as hell... HOWEVER, I'd like to see that done to make it black like the C500... mmm nice!

I may do the red and black one to my C500 to breathe some life back into the old sucker. Any photos of yours?

It actually looks alot better in the flesh, that K750i camera gives it an off colour, instead of bright purple its actually plum coloured :)

I'll get some photos of my c500 when i get it back, me and my gf swapped phones so i could paint hers purple lol. But be warned its paint job isnt that good due to all the finger prints. and i dropped it :)

Phil

Guest sporkguy

I've been bored & busy!

Found a pot of nail varnish upstairs and set to work on a C600 dummy I had lying around :)

purplec60013gf.jpgpurplec60025oa.jpgpurplec60036ds.jpg

Paris Hilton would be proud!

Guest jm012a9749
I've been bored & busy!

Found a pot of nail varnish upstairs and set to work on a C600 dummy I had lying around :)

oooooooooooooooooooo! Nice Colour! :)

lol fantastic

what you need to do now is to put varnish on it for that shiney effect lol

i've now decided to put clear nail varnish on my c550 so it looks darker + more sparkly ;) will let you know when i get round to it :D

Phil

Edited by jm012a9749

Guest w411y

Just bought my White and Dark Metallic Blue enamel spray paint. I really think I'm gunna muck up. Ah well. I'm also going to spray the silver around the screen. Its scratched to death mine so I'm going to do it white :)

Pics tomorrow hopefully. Nice C600 haha would of looked better if youd left the silver edge around the screen though.

Guest Crispy

I agree :) ... damn, nail polish pink... and you thought purple was bad?

Well, good job jm012a9749 .. thanks for sharing :)

Guest w411y

I havnt reassembled my phone yet as the paint is still wet but I know the edge around the screen is not going to look good in white :) The blue however is looking georgous :)

Guest w411y

post-143011-1149331959_thumb.jpg

post-143011-1149331981_thumb.jpg

post-143011-1149331996_thumb.jpg

The white... yes it is foul, and my rubber aerial cover is buggered from where my mate tried removing it to see what it was :) Why he didn't just ask me I dont know. But I ordered parts from fluffcat1 to replace them ;) (See Here)

But the blue is beautiful :) The pics dont really reflect its colour if you were to actually see it.

Guest jm012a9749
post-143011-1149331959_thumb.jpg

post-143011-1149331981_thumb.jpg

post-143011-1149331996_thumb.jpg

The white... yes it is foul, and my rubber aerial cover is buggered from where my mate tried removing it to see what it was :) Why he didn't just ask me I dont know. But I ordered parts from fluffcat1 to replace them :P (See Here)

But the blue is beautiful ;) The pics dont really reflect its colour if you were to actually see it.

lovely blue colour :D not too sure about the white tho :) i'm seeing whether i can acquire some clear sparkly nail varnish to really push it over the top :D

my m8 asked me where i got my purple case from B) i was proud :P

phil

Guest jm012a9749

managed to take a photo of my c550 so it looks black :)

so you know what it would look like if painted black :)

Phil

post-128356-1149344398_thumb.jpg

Guest fluffcat1
I've been bored & busy!

Mmmmmm....who needs a pink 8500 now?....

Richard