Monolithix

MoDaCo Summer Event 2006 Latest News

Hi Everyone!

I'm pleased to announce that registrations for the MoDaCo Summer Event 2006 is now fully open!

By submitting your details below you agree to paying a

Looking forward to my first Event - should be lots of fun with all you cool people :)

Im also looking forward to my first event. it will be good to meet some of the guys who have helped me many a time.

thanks you all

Almost half the places (we've got room for 50) are taken so signup while you can!

I personally am really excited about this event, and have a feeling it may go down in MoDaCo history as one to remember! :)

Any chance of getting post code to go with the address?

At what point is the

Edited by Addic

I'm just going for the beersoft entertainment, it's worth going to London just for that :)

Anyone going to think of where to eat and drink after this time? Don't want another veggie stop this time, my colon requires proper food like steaks.

Nope but theres a nice late train back to Guildford for me :)

Incidentally can everyone who has signed up ensure "charity _a t_ monolithix (do t) org" (obviously in proper email format!) is on their green list if you have a spam filter!

I've sent reminders to everyone who has signed up and hasnt paid, and further details to those who have paid. For those that haven't, places are being given away first come first served to those who do pay after Sunday!

Please DOUBLE and TRIPLE check these messages are not being caught in spam traps as they are important!

Got the map and info last night - seems pretty easy to get to from Paddington... :)

If you have registered and paid then yes you should have recieved an email, unless...

For those that haven't, places are being given away first come first served to those who do pay after Sunday!

Please DOUBLE and TRIPLE check these messages are not being caught in spam traps as they are important!

Once again, PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FILTERS! I'm getting mixed reports of some people receiving the payment info message and others not so, while this is possibly a problem on my end, its far more likely to be due to spam filters! Check your ISP doesn't filter messages! You need to allow the following address to your allowed list, remove the bold bit though!

[email protected]removethislithix.org

all signed up.... i will be staying with my brother again hopefully so party on.... i am with you on the food front ash!

Any chance of getting post code to go with the address?

W2 1AG

Got the map and info last night - seems pretty easy to get to from Paddington... :)

Nice to know I'm not the only person who does that :)

Its extremely easy to get there. Just head down the road between the back of Paddington station and the post office, it gets a bit back-alley-ish as you come up to the waterside though so don't be put off :).

cheepish is relative... no hotel anywhere near there is going to be cheap..... luckily I can get home from pere reasonably easily (248 bus to Victora then train) so shouldn't be to bad.

I avoid Hiltons at any cost - if there is an alternative I always take it. Never had a good experience of a Hilton.

The only Hilton I wouldn't mind getting into is Paris... :)

last time i was in london i stayed in a cheap hotel which was right outside paddington , cheap , clean as well

How cheap though? Otherwise I may go the cardboard box option and really live in style :)