Talking Point: Share your home / today screen!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Sonicr360

Thanks, would be nice to see what people have as their start menu - anyone able to send a screenshot of their Vista start menu at all?

I hunted all last night for the Vista Beta image that nedge has, but can I find it?!?!?!?

Simon :)

Guest ricmoo2003

Here is My JasJar.

I use nearly all SBSH Software, PB, CB, iLauncher etc.. i couldnt do without it

Wisbar Adv Skin courtesy of the Excellant Juni.

post-1887-1152273796_thumb.jpg

Guest Sonicr360

Thats pretty cool as well!!!! Damn good to look at!

I am still at a loss as to where to find this screed nedge has... does anyone know of a link to obtain this please??

Simon

Guest Webreaper

I was so impressed with the Vista theme that I installed Wisbar Advance and the theme. Love it.

Only problem is when I switch to landscape mode to use the keyboard, the original top bar shows through. :-( Is there a fix for that?

Guest Sonicr360

Hi

Re: Vista Theme and Wisbar - do you find with the SKIN that if you turn off your device (mine being an XDA EXEC) and power on after some time, it is completely locked up????

Because this is what happens to me! Every single time! application and skin is on a Storage Card - guess this is ok...... but any help would be appreciated....

Still looking for the vista skin... cannot believe no one can help :)

Guest Sonicr360

I got the skin, that was not the issue, it was getting the wallpaper that nedge had! For some reason I cannot get it to work on my XDA EXEC.

also, for those who use Wisbar 2, my XDA EXEC is used in Landscape mode. the skin is applied and all looks to be ok, HOWEVER the 2 buttons on the bottom (Calendar and Contacts) are seen as GREY buttons with black Text. There is a black bar behind this now (which was silver).

I cannot seem to change the buttons to black :)

Can anyone please offer any assistance?

Thank you once again

Simon

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tree95z
Here's mine:

post-7007-1151944115_thumb.jpg post-7007-1151944972_thumb.jpg

• Main theme is Windows Vista Portable Edition QVGA by xcilion for Wisbar Advance 2.
  • Main body of the display is SBSH PocketBreeze with hidden tabs. Other PB tabs include Tasks, Windows Messaging plugin, Windows Device Lock, SBSH PocketWeather, SBSH iLauncher, Special Events and Contact Breeze. I've also used xcilion's PB theme from Vista Portable Edition QVGA. The second screenshot shows one tab from iLauncher.
  • The tray icons are Remote Display (for the screenshot), Bluetooth toggle by Vijay555, Memory Mangement (shortcuts via iLauncher) and Comms Manager.
  • Messaging and New SMS added using latest T-Mobile ROM
  • Background theme produced by me using ThemeGenCE from an image downloaded from XCillion

Not sure why, but mines not working. Everything is really huge on the screen. I'm new to this. I own a PPC 6700 and it's just not fitting right. This theme is awesome and looks cool so I'm looking to get it on mine.

Let me know what I'm doing wrong, thanks!

• 1 month later...
Guest Neekoswork

Hi. Paul

I've recently bought an SPV M3100 and have found this site very useful indeed. Thanks for all you help/input.

I notcied on this topic the screen rotate cab which I really miss as I had the M500, but when I install the cab I don't see the icon in the system tray. Do you have any ideas?

Thanks

Neekos.

• 6 months later...
Guest PPCApache

Here's my Dell Axim X51v, nice and simple not to cluttered...

1. Top Bar - Lakeridge Wisbar Advance currently using 2.8.0.3 Beta, theme is Xcilion's Windows Vista Portable Edition VGA. Background is Juni's SWDelxue .tsk (have this theme also).

2. Next - Standard Time & Date

3. SPB Software House - SPB mobile Shell

Tab 1 - SPB Dairy

Tab 2 - SPB Pocket Plus

Tab 3 - SPB Weather

Tab 4 - SPB Mobile Shell Home

4. Bottom icon PDA with a flag is Soti's Pocket Controller use it to get screen pictures .

SPB Dairy Tab

X51v_MS_Diary.JPG

SPB Pocket Plus Tab

X51v_MS_P.JPG

SPB Weather Tab

X51v_MS_Weather.JPG

Here's SPB Mobile Shell's NOW screen

X51v_MS_Now.JPG

Have the same them on my Apache (PPC-6700) but of course in qVGA.

Cheers

Jace

• 1 year later...
Guest WearTheFoxHat

Scott,

Thats really cool thanks. I like the way you detailed what each app was.

any chance you can provide links to each app? Such as Weather Panel ? which one is this?

Guest scottt
Scott,

Thats really cool thanks. I like the way you detailed what each app was.

any chance you can provide links to each app? Such as Weather Panel ? which one is this?

Wisebar advance

Wisebar skin

ultimate launch

WeatherPanel

Weather panel skin

pocket digital clock

Spb insight

Phone weaver

Batter Status

Pocket plus

Icons for pocket plus

Pocket breeze

PocketRSS

• 1 year later...
Guest liquidsky59

here s my omnia:

spb 3.5 and Quick menu

i can t figure out why i have a gap at the bottom of the bg picture (of course i ve done lots of pics in dif resolution), any ideas?

post-602651-1257194995_thumb.jpg

post-602651-1257195006_thumb.jpg

post-602651-1257195015_thumb.jpg

Edited by liquidsky59