Activesync & Logitech SetPoint

Guest Palindrome

Guest Palindrome

Has anyone experienced Activesync 4.1 repeatedly (around every 2 seconds) gaining and loosing Windows focus? My research has lead me to believe that it's an issue with Logitech's SetPoint mouse software conflicting with Activesync when my M500 is synced.

Edited by Palindrome

Guest incognitolad

I have the same problem. Thought it may have been a bad setting on my computer. But I'm glad I'm not the only affected.

I found one thing that made it better was to go into your computers Task Manager, and then into 'Processes' and killing the KHALMPR.exe process does cure it. But occasionally this does cause the mouse to stop responding.

Maybe this issue should be reported to Logitech in case they can get a software update out to fix it.

Guest Palindrome

I've seen a post in the Logitech forum about this very subject, so assuming Logitech developers actually read their own forum, they should be aware. Let's hope there's no buck passing between Logitech and Microsoft.

Guest incognitolad

It only seems to affect WM5 devices tho. hates the C600, but I have no problems with the C500 or C550.

Is your Logitech product a Bluetooth one? I have the MX5000 keyboard and mouse set. I know my keyboard has a build in 'Sync' feature for Nokia PC Suite. I'm just wondering if maybe that is interfering with Activesync.

Guest Palindrome

I've got a SPV M500 running WM2003 and a MX610 Lazer Cordless Mouse (not bluetooth, 2.4Gz radio). My keyboard doesn't have a sync feature as it's a Microsoft Digital Media Pro wired into the PC's PS2 connection.

It's funny that you're focus problem only happens with your C600. I'll see if I can get the same results with my friends C500.