Launch of PDAdb.net

Guest pdadb

Guest pdadb

Press release from PDAdb follows.

Interesting, definitely overlap with SmartphoneHistory, and something I am working on :)

Of course, such a service is only as good as the accuracy of the information contained within... check it out and see what you think!

P

Allow us to introduce our new independent PDA database site.

Press release

Aug 01, 2006

Launch of PDAdb.net

http://pdadb.net/

The PDAdb.net development team proudly announces the launch of World's first PDA database site. After two-year data acquisition term and several month development period, PDAdb.net is now online.

An independent site where everything is about PDAs. The background is provided by the largest PDA database on the planet.

The PDAdb (PDAdb.net's PDA database) contains detailed technical specifications of almost six hundred PDA, PDA Phone, PNA, Smartphone, Handheld PC as well other handheld/pocket-sized mobile devices. PDAdb is accurate and up to date due to daily refresh.

PDAdb.net is not only a comprehensive and reliable information resource but a new user-friendly online aid for PDA owners and PDA fans.

Those who look for new devices will gladly welcome PDAdb.net's advanced PDA search engine. The PDAmaster is an efficient and convenient online tool that helps users to find devices which perfectly meet their requirements.

PDAdb.net also provides a powerful online comparison tool named PDAcomparer which allows the visitors to easily compare several devices side by side.

And this is not everything.

Visit PDAdb.net and explore more new features!

PDAdb.net | The Best PDA Database Ever - www.pdadb.net

http://pdadb.net/

Guest sporkguy
wonder if they got permission for all the images they have 'acquired' :S

Certainly not, and I shall be contacting them immediately regarding that :)

Guest sporkguy

threatening email = no more image theft :)

FYI Pdadb: if you're going to steal images, don't advertise the address on the site you stole the images off - it's hardly rocket science.

Edited by sporkguy

Guest awarner (MVP)

Moved to the Lounge.

Certainly a lot of information there, hopefully it will be more exact than some other sites that certainly have unusual specs from time to time ;)

Interesting, definitely overlap with SmartphoneHistory, and something I am working on :)

Nicking my idea then? :D

Guest mcwarre
it's hardly rocket science.

Rocket science is easy; it's about the theory of expanding gases. It's rocket engineerng which is difficult; controlling those expanding gases. :)