SPV M3100 OUT OF STOCK ALREADY

Guest mbeattie

Guest Palindrome

Sounds good, so I called up OCS on 343, was told that the 3100 was available for upgrade and got transfered to the upgrade department.

I was then told that the 3100 wasn't available to upgrade and I should check back in a week.

Arrrgh! Typical OCS. I think I'm going to T-Mobile.

Guest Mewcenary
Sounds good, so I called up OCS on 343, was told that the 3100 was available for upgrade and got transfered to the upgrade department.

I was then told that the 3100 wasn't available to upgrade and I should check back in a week.

Arrrgh! Typical OCS. I think I'm going to T-Mobile.

Ah, give them another go. The 3100 was only released to Upgrades today, so not all of their CS may be clued up.

Guest MARKUKCOUK
Ah, give them another go. The 3100 was only released to Upgrades today, so not all of their CS may be clued up.

Here is the number I got the upgrade from:

0800 079 0169

the people there know it is available on upgrade. you may have to queue though (not too bad)

Guest Palindrome

Mewcenary, you're absolutely right. Phoned them back on 150 and low and behold, it is available and in stock. Now, do I get one now or should I wait for T-Mobile (wantwantwantwantone...).

Guest Mewcenary
Mewcenary, you're absolutely right. Phoned them back on 150 and low and behold, it is available and in stock. Now, do I get one now or should I wait for T-Mobile (wantwantwantwantone...).
Well, I don't want to pressure you, but if you got it now, it could be in your hands tommorrow :)

Guest sameerabedi
WOOOOO HOOOOOOOO

After a long battle, I have the phone coming tomorrow.

Here goes:

M3100 Available = Yes

Panther Package = No your only in month 7

BUT

It's a 3g upgrade so she could give me 2 months 1gig 3g data :)

Really nice woman who knew her stuff and actually uses data because orange staff get some free (gits). Phone coming tomorrow, for

Guest jimbouk
Just tried speaking to Orange in an attempt to upgrade to the M3100, whilst in contract

Spoke to Stacey in retentions (anyone else speak to her? who did u speak to??)

I'm currently in month 8 of my contract, they explained that the upgrade fee would be

Edited by jimbouk

And just for the record - I LOVE ORANGE!

I can't help but smile... <_<

If I have the same feeling this time next month I promised I'll post my gushings in this thread.

Hold your breath....

Guest ricardo the fish

Thank god I've still got a month or so till my upgrade time. This should sort out whether I stick with Orange or move over to T-mob.

I have been wanting this device for what seems like an eternity:)

I do think that if T are doing different colours then I'll probably switch 'cos I only spend around