Orange Uk GPRS settings for M600

Guest jonlad

Guest jonlad

So the wifi set up took about 10 minutes....

The activesync over bluetooth was instant (really).

So why oh why can't I open a GPRS session and browse the net, I've tried every setting change I can find, searched through all the posts on MoDaCo, (38 pages in settings repository) and still no joy.

I've completed the instructions as per Orange's help & support at http://orangeotm.wdsglobal.com/orange/wap?...haEnabled=false

with no result either.

If you have an M600 on Orange contract can you please post some screen caps of your set up through the menu choices in order to get it working, it really shouldn't be this hard.

So how about it please ? :)

Guest jimbouk

In Settings, connections, connections icon, click advanced tab, click select networks and make sure that the connection setting that is configured to use your GPRS is selected - its usually called something like My ISP or Internet or similar.

Guest jonlad

Thanks Jim but I have tried altering that setting with no success. I even hard reset today but still cannot get a connection.

Please help I would not be able to go into an orange store and have to ask for help, that's worse than having to look at the instuctions!

Go on someone post some screens.

• 4 months later...
Guest PeeBeeF
All the settings on the handset were correct, a setting on my orange account was not, one sim update later and bob's you mothers brother!

:)

I think I have the same problem GPRS used to work fine but no longer Orange say it is a software problem, based on their past performance i suspect it is their error not WM, however as I have also lost telephone service they cannot update my SIM card in situ and seem not at all interested! :D Martin