..am i special ?

Guest pookiecheeks

Guest pookiecheeks

hello all,

not sure if i've asked this before, but i'll ask again. i've noticed under my name i have a warning thingy. i've been through members list yet members who joined before AND after me haven't got it. why then do i ?

pooks

ps. should that read 'big bad pooks' or something !

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

That's the warn-o-meter. Everyone has it below their avatar. In a way, it makes one 'special'. Imagine the admin team/ mods keeping an eye on you. :)

Whenever a member post stuffs against Forum Guidelines (being rude, posting warez, asking for registration codes of commercial wares and the likes), a friendly moderator will first warn him/her via PM. If member does not comply, warning level is increased until such time he/she gets full bars, member's account gets suspended then banned.

Guest niacin65
That's the warn-o-meter. Everyone has it below their avatar. In a way, it makes one 'special'. Imagine the admin team/ mods keeping an eye on you. :)

Whenever a member post stuffs against Forum Guidelines (being rude, posting warez, asking for registration codes of commercial wares and the likes), a friendly moderator will first warn him/her via PM. If member does not comply, warning level is increased until such time he/she gets full bars, member's account gets suspended then banned.

BTW, only you and the moderators can see your warn-o-meter, it is not visable to others, and you only see it when you are logged in.

Guest pookiecheeks
BTW, only you and the moderators can see your warn-o-meter, it is not visable to others, and you only see it when you are logged in.

hello all,

oh, that's all right then. if only ourselves can see our own warny thingy it explains it all... back to normal service everyone !

pooks

Edited by pookiecheeks

Guest jimbouk

Well I am mighty unimpressed. I have been trying to get my "Warn-o-meter" off zero for weeks but to no avail! Oh well, I guess I will keep trying...

Poo!