Got T-Mobile Vario II for FREE!

Guest rickwookie

Guest gingerprince
I can definately smell something. I think perhaps 'brown shoes', or something that starts with the same two letters and gives you brown shoes when you step in it!

bottom seapage? :D

What doubt?

The doubt that he's got one! If he's got one he's a lucky boy indeed! Don't just jump on someone because its entirely possible that they are out there! None of us know one way or another but T-Mobile have confirmed that they have them in their warehouses, why couldn't they have shipped units out to shops already!

Guest rickwookie
Don't just jump on someone because its entirely possible that they are out there!

Erm, no not really. They're not on the website and nobody else has got one or been told that they've had one shipped to them.

None of us know one way or another but T-Mobile have confirmed that they have them in their warehouses, why couldn't they have shipped units out to shops already!

The shops usually get them a while after everyone else.

It's much more likely that this is fishy carp.

Guest julianmclean

I just asked in Leadenhall Market store, and the guy I speak to there who seems fairly clued up said that he was at a meeting last Thursday and was told they were in the warehouse, and he should have one this week. I asked about pricing and he said he had been told it would be

Guest rickwookie
I just asked in Leadenhall Market store, and the guy I speak to there who seems fairly clued up said that he was at a meeting last Thursday and was told they were in the warehouse, and he should have one this week. I asked about pricing and he said he had been told it would be

Guest The Doctor
Just had a call from a T-Mobile guy myself and apparently they are now 'on the system'. Yay! :D Showing zero stock though at the moment. Boo! :D

Didn't they move some UK stock to germany to cope with demand over there? read that somewhere on ehre at one point...

Phil

Guest WILBUR
Didn't they move some UK stock to germany to cope with demand over there? read that somewhere on ehre at one point...

Phil

I read that too - but i remember that the next post was someone correctly pointing out that they have different keyboard layout in germany and so the devices were not transferable

Guest gingerprince

Phil

Doubt it due to the QWERTY / QWERTZ issue.

Guest rickwookie

Phil

I think that was just a wild malicious rumour. They would have to reflash and rebox the devices for the German market to do that.

[EDIT:] Oh yeah and the QWERTZ thing, so new keyboards too.

Edited by rickwookie

Guest rickwookie
Although not yet on the website, apparently the devices are now IN STOCK and shipping (I've been told mine will be with me in the morning!).

You win!

Guest blade-jac

Just rang and they said they cant sell them yet as they have no pricing... is this gonna be a game of t-mobile new connections lottery !!! :D

Guest rickwookie
Just rang and they said they cant sell them yet as they have no pricing... is this gonna be a game of t-mobile new connections lottery !!! :D

Well I was told that they had only 100 in stock in this first batch and that after the business reps had called round they only had about 5 left!

So if you haven't already been promised one I think you could be in for a wait, at lest untill the next batch. :D

My business rep called me at 15:33, I was just slow at posting. Maybe something to do with the shock

My email header says I still win LOL! I'm a winner... which makes you a ... ROFL - I don't care now, I'm so BL***Y EXCITED! :D

Guest hurstgroup
Just got off the phone to T-Mobile. Total call duration 31 mins. This is the time it took to connect and complete the deal, which is interesting because it is almost exactly the same length of time that I was on hold waiting to get through to Orange to ask for my PACs, which they then said they would call me back with them (yeah right, I'm still waiting).

Anyway, apparently the Vario II will be in tomorrow (although the guy said that if his e-mail was telling him that he realistically expected to get them on Thursday) and here's the deal I got.

Business 1-Plan with three users sharing 500 mins and 200 texts with two users on WmW Pro and one on WnW Pro with the datacard option, on an 18 month contract (they give 25% off the whole package for new business users if you go for the 18 month option) including free insurance on all handsets for 12 months for a total of

you only get free insurance on BUSINESS plans... you have to call the business customer number... not got it to hand at the moment...

they give free insurance for 12 months only on all plans

Guest hurstgroup
you only get free insurance on BUSINESS plans... you have to call the business customer number... not got it to hand at the moment...

they give free insurance for 12 months only on all plans

This was on 1Plan which I assume was Business. We are getting 3 phones as well.

I have the quote here - pretty urgent to resolve this!

thanks

Robert.