Video of Vario II on TechDigest

Guest rickwookie

Guest rickwookie

Can't see that this has been already posted, so:

http://www.techdigest.tv/2006/08/one_minute_vide_11.html

Good of T-Mobile's Data Marketing Manager to claim that this is the first HSDPA device to gp on sale in the UK. :D

What an awfall waste of bandwidth this video is!

Apparently the Vario II "does e-mail, both Microsoft and Blackberry versions"! :D

Guest Matt Kirby

Interviewer: "When can we buy this then?"

T-Mob Bod: "This device is is available right now".

I would love to know his definition of "right now", 'cos I'm sure it won't match my one!

(Also, the person holding the camera needs to sort out the focus!)

Guest gingerprince

Thanks...I just wasted nearly 2 minutes of my life watching that :D

"Okay and when can we buy this then? This device is available right now".

Oh yeah? Where?!

Guest The Doctor

right now?! i shall be checking the tmobile website at midnight again bein the impatient person i am and see if its there.... very VERY tempted by a m3100 atm....

phil

Guest FlangeArtist

Might have said 'available right now'. However, when was the article for ShinyShiny supposed to be published? I've gone to their site http://www.shinyshiny.tv/ and gone to the phones section, and there is no article yet! So, I can only assume that possibly they are to be 'timed' as to coincide with the 'available right now'.

Guest jimbouk

I had completely the opposite reaction to the video. Not about the keyboard per se but at the front of the device. I know Paul posted that he was using his Tytn now due to the less fiddly front button arrangement, but I think the V2 looks very dated and simple - whereas the 3100 looks ...(Cue Mike Myers FB voice)...DEAD SEXY!

I also wasnt that impressed with the loading speed of that website! Was that at HSDPA speeds? My 3100 loads that quickly over O's normal 3G.

Guest The Doctor
I had completely the opposite reaction to the video. Not about the keyboard per se but at the front of the device. I know Paul posted that he was using his Tytn now due to the less fiddly front button arrangement, but I think the V2 looks very dated and simple - whereas the 3100 looks ...(Cue Mike Myers FB voice)...DEAD SEXY!

I also wasnt that impressed with the loading speed of that website! Was that at HSDPA speeds? My 3100 loads that quickly over O's normal 3G.

ok maybe i should have said looks better than i thought it would :D and it has to be said i wasnt hoping for much! the M3100 is sexy, no doubt about it, its deff the better looking of the two. the V2 does look kinda simple but still think it isnt that bad looking, i quite like it and the way it looks more user friendly

my guess is that it probably wasnt HSDPA speeds..... just 3G, stilll a dam sight better than the drip drip GPRS i have to contend with when i'm out and about... and TBH i havent noticed much of a diff between EDGE and GPRS on the orange network....

Phil

Edited by The Doctor