THE BEST DEAL FROM ORANGE

Guest john.-h

Guest john.-h

hi guys,

it seems everyone is getting different deals when upgrading to the m3100, so i thought it might be a good idea for everyone to let us know what they have got on their upgrade.

Guest StGeorge

I have been offered:

Free Phone

Free Upgrade (month 9 of 12)

500 Mins

200 Texts

And would also have pushed for free insurance BUT no they would not add the

Guest The_Undertaker

Hi,

Someone posted on the forums somewhere the number for Orange Direct Sales, I want to give them a ring for the M3100.

Could someone please post again?

Thanks,

Undertaker

Guest fox5150

Unfortunately, I was previously a very low user and so had to pay a bit for the phone, but my deal was amazing:

Panther 45 (18 month contract) -

Guest jimbouk

Orange Direct is on 0800 079 0169

Video Calling Promo is 60 mins video per month (I think for three months). When you register your usim you should get it for free.

Are you sure about those 2000 extra minutes???!!!???

Guest fox5150
Orange Direct is on 0800 079 0169

Video Calling Promo is 60 mins video per month (I think for three months). When you register your usim you should get it for free.

Are you sure about those 2000 extra minutes???!!!???

Thanks for the info about Video Calling Promo.

100% about the 2000 extra minutes (not a typo!). That was one of the many deals that retentions were able to offer me when I phoned up to order the M3100. We worked through several deals starting at about

The only thing the chap said about it was that the extra 2000 minutes will stop at the end of the 18 month contract - they're not for the life of the contract.

Doesn't the contract end at the end of the 18 months anyway? If you renew isn't that a new contract?

Guest fox5150
Are these offpeak minutes or something? I used to have 1000 free evening and weekend minutes on my previous contract.

The 2000 extra minutes are any time, any network, just the same as the 900 that come as standard on Panther 45. I also managed to wangle an extra 100 texts.

To my understanding, the contract runs until you upgrade. If you choose to upgrade as soon as your contract is over, then yes you will start a new contract. For me, I didn't upgrade until month 25 of my previous contract, so in that case, the extra 2000 minutes would have finished at the end of month 18.

Fox

The 2000 extra minutes are any time, any network, just the same as the 900 that come as standard on Panther 45. I also managed to wangle an extra 100 texts.

I got the same Panther 45 deal; 2900 any-time, any-network minutes, 200 texts,

What's the cooling off period for a contract upgrade?

7 days... to order your return bag.

then you get another 7 days in which to actually return the handset... then thats it...

so....

what you thinking?

Guest Markee

My upgrade doesnt look too hot when compared to others....

I was happy at the time and am more than pleased with the phone so hey ho, this is what happened:

SPV M3100

Guest ClintEastman
7 days... to order your return bag.

then you get another 7 days in which to actually return the handset... then thats it...

so....

what you thinking?

Well, my deal is a free phone on Dolphin 25 150min (only text anyway) 600text. But as you can guess they wern't interested in giving me the Unlimited Data package! Now it's not a bad deal as i'm ending up paying

Guest jimbouk
Well, my deal is a free phone on Dolphin 25 150min (only text anyway) 600text. But as you can guess they wern't interested in giving me the Unlimited Data package! Now it's not a bad deal as i'm ending up paying

M@rkC, just in case you weren't already aware, selling on MoDaCo should be kept to the Ebay section and must have a link to an auction.

Yeah, I'm aware of the rules......it was (intended as) light-hearted, in a kind of "celebratory" manner, coz I'm getting an M3100.

Maybe because I didn't have a smiley at the end of the line you assumed I'd turned into some covert dodgy phone dealer or something....or did you miss the "Psssstttt" at the start of the line??????

Hush my mouth :D

Mark.

Guest Pondrew

That's the prob. By posting along those lines folks invite pms making offers.

Rules are rules so we gotta remove any 'anyone want to buy my...' posts that don't include an ebay link. Smiley or no! Sorry!

what was your monthly spend like before??

Averages about 50-60 quid, sometimes up to 100 when the increase was mostly extra business usage...

did you just keep pushing them for a better deal or was there another reason?

My company is offering me a VF 1605 as part of a rollout (I'm in IT Support and will be looking after them), so I told O that I don't really wanna be on the corporate phone bill or carry two devices; I would much rather keep my own contract and recharge business usage. They offered the M3100 for nowt and I also talked myself into the Panther plan - the contents of which were entirely O's suggestion :D

So now I wait....and wait.....anyone know when Orange are due more stock?

Mark.