m600 and voice commander

Guest barkythedog

Guest barkythedog

i have mentioned this ages ago and didnt get much help so here goes again, i have a customized rom with everything you could wish for except it has the full version of voice commander, all i want is the version that came with the origional orange rom, basically i just want to add tags to names ie, press and hold a button and say dog and it rings dog, not currently ring dog at home or ring dog in the bahamas, all i want is one press one name no grown up stuff please help as this is now driving me mad cheers the dog :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I saw somewhere there is now a Microsoft Voice Commander for WM5 phones, but from the brief searching I did it only seemed to be available in the US.

On my old M500 I had the previous Voice Command UK Version and it worked perfectly, you could control everything including the media player which was great and make calls just by pushing a button and saying the name (no voice tags). The only downside was when a call came in it spoke the name out loud, so no denying who that last call was from when the phone has just shouted out their name!!