Remapping External Hardware Buttons?

Guest ajpprc

Guest artvandalay
I'm sure many people would love to be able to do this, has anyone figured out a way to remap the external music controls to run something else, l ike TCPMP?

thanks!

Or being able to use them to browse call lists and make calls with the phone closed and speakerphone on. like nextels have been able to do since man chisled the first I90 out of stone

Guest ccarrara
Or being able to use them to browse call lists and make calls with the phone closed and speakerphone on. like nextels have been able to do since man chisled the first I90 out of stone

YES PLEASE!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Guest singhnx

Yeah all of those options and the ability to adjust the ringer volume with the volume keys on the side of the phone when you're not in a call. :rolleyes:

I think that there are certain restrictions placed on what the phone can do due to the operating system (i.e. it's a windows device)

Guest DaDuck9

I got external button remapping to work using the XDA link that aziraphaleuk provided above, but it only works when the clamshell is open. Is there any way to remap the external buttons so that it works when the phone is closed?

Edited by DaDuck9

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Aquae Atrae

3125 external control of Conduits Pocket Player [x-posted from XDA-developers]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just found this solution to successfully hook into both the external buttons AND the SubDisplay using Pocket Player 3.2! Been looking for something like this for a while. I'm sure others will appreciate it as well.

http://www.conduits.com/community/fo...ts.asp?TID=887