What email apps are people using?

Guest gregk

So what are people using for email on the Hermes?

I've been using the built in messenger. Tried installing Flexmail (twice). This was closely followed by 2 hard resets.

All I'm looking for is something that handles multiple accounts, including IMAP, and has a reasonable level of configuration options (eg reply to fields). A SnapperMail for WM would be ideal :-)

Any suggestions?

Greg

Guest dskeeles
I find pocket outlook more than enough for what I need most of the time so I use the built in client

Are there any HTML clients out there? I was amazed to see PO doesn't support it...

d

Guest mwright
Are there any HTML clients out there? I was amazed to see PO doesn't support it...

d

Profimail from Lonely Cat Games (see here) does pretty well

Great client all round really!

Guest danktuft
So what are people using for email on the Hermes?

I've been using the built in messenger. Tried installing Flexmail (twice). This was closely followed by 2 hard resets.

All I'm looking for is something that handles multiple accounts, including IMAP, and has a reasonable level of configuration options (eg reply to fields). A SnapperMail for WM would be ideal :-)

Any suggestions?

Greg

Dream on. I've already emailed the good people at Snapper and begged them to release a WM5 client. They won't do it though. You're stuck with the built in one. There is one called QMail but it's written by a Japanese guy and the instructions ar esketchy at best. I got it installed but by then I'd suffered a couple of weeks of Flexmail and came to the conclusion that life is too short.

http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-downlo...il-v2-9-27.html

Guest dskeeles
Profimail from Lonely Cat Games (see here) does pretty well

Great client all round really!

OK, I used to use it on the P910 - I wasn't aware it was available for WM5. It was a little "heavy"/too-far-removed from the standard UI in UIQ, but it should work quite nicely in WM. Thanks!

Damian

• 4 weeks later...
OK, I used to use it on the P910 - I wasn't aware it was available for WM5. It was a little "heavy"/too-far-removed from the standard UI in UIQ, but it should work quite nicely in WM. Thanks!

Damian

I am using fleximail 2007 988 for a couple of days it seems fine so far. It does everything that I want including downloading gmail.

Fingers crossed it keeps working!

I have multiple accounts, multiple folders and all my emails are filtered into my designated folders.