how locked is it?

for all you mteor owners,

I read the phone came seriously app locked, has this been resolved? more importantly did this affect the installation of exchange certificates?

I'm thinkin of getting the excalabour (spelling?) and could live it it cam app locked (I don't really use many over the provided ones) but if I couldn't install the cert for our exchange server there'd be no point in me getting it.

soooooo (I know they're differnt phones but worse case senario the excal comes as crippled as the mteor did :rolleyes: )

Has anyone been able to install an exchange server cert on their mteor?

thanks for any feedback!

gr

Guest Thetechnogeek
for all you mteor owners,

I read the phone came seriously app locked, has this been resolved?

Your answer is in the above pinned post. The phone can be completely application unlocked, and you should be able to install any certificates or software without limitation. Of course there's no way of knowing what the next ROM upgrade will bring, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it :rolleyes:

Your answer is in the above pinned post. The phone can be completely application unlocked, and you should be able to install any certificates or software without limitation. Of course there's no way of knowing what the next ROM upgrade will bring, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it :(

thanks! (should have checked there 1st :rolleyes: )

gr