FinalBurn for WinCE 0.014

Guest masterall

Guest PolloLoco
but sprint sucks....why do they have good processors.. i wish there were smartphones that were that fast.

how does gba play on ur phone then? at 264mhz it plays 30/60 fps. i would think at 528mhz it would play 60/60 fps or atleast almost that much. and for sure 624 or 728 could do that.

wat is ur framerate when u play?

I just realized you have a T-moble SDA. T-mobile has the less powered version of my phone - the MDA. It's got a 200 mhz dual core processor. Which would be sweet for gaming if the software can actually use both cores. Unfortunately - it doesn't look like T-mobile has any phones with processors over 200. Though I know nothing about the sidekick. Now I'm really happy I went with Verizon wireless.

I get 60 fps for genesis and SNES now. Actually, with Morphgear - I was only getting 40 fps when playing genesis. Masterall's emulator is much faster. I've never tried to play gameboy advanced games - I guess I didn't realize they were that good.

Edited by PolloLoco

Guest mikeeey
I just realized you have a T-moble SDA. T-mobile has the less powered version of my phone - the MDA. It's got a 200 mhz dual core processor. Which would be sweet for gaming if the software can actually use both cores. Unfortunately - it doesn't look like T-mobile has any phones with processors over 200. Though I know nothing about the sidekick. Now I'm really happy I went with Verizon wireless.

I get 60 fps for genesis and SNES now. Actually, with Morphgear - I was only getting 40 fps when playing genesis. Masterall's emulator is much faster. I've never tried to play gameboy advanced games - I guess I didn't realize they were that good.

lol yea.

well i dont want this topic to go off topic cuz its a cool topic and masterall wont be happy lol so lets talk about finalburn

Guest PolloLoco

OK - back on topic.

Masterall or anyone else - have you been able to get "armored warriors" or "alien vs. predator" to show up in FinalBurn? I know they're listed above as untested, but I'm wondering if they even show up as options. I've tried quite a few versions of the same rom - and none seem to show up.

That said - I've got about 2/3's of the CPS1 and CPS2 games I've tried to show up. Of those, maybe 2/3's play - I'm assuming the rest blow up due to QVGA issues.

Of the ones that play, maybe half will play with sound - and without glitches. For example, Mercs which is listed above as OK - actually bombs out after you complete level 1. Which is a shame.

So - about a third of all roms I've tried seem to play without a problem. Still, this is a great program. I've been enjoying 19XX (no glitches), I finally beat Knights of the Round - and I'm liking Final Fight though the sound is fairly crappy. I've also tried several of the older Street Fighter 2 games - I can't get the zero's or alpha's to work. Darkstalker works great however, as does Dungeons and Dragons - Tower of Doom.

Hopefully future updates will make this GREAT program more compatible!

Guest mikeeey
OK - back on topic.

Masterall or anyone else - have you been able to get "armored warriors" or "alien vs. predator" to show up in FinalBurn? I know they're listed above as untested, but I'm wondering if they even show up as options. I've tried quite a few versions of the same rom - and none seem to show up.

That said - I've got about 2/3's of the CPS1 and CPS2 games I've tried to show up. Of those, maybe 2/3's play - I'm assuming the rest blow up due to QVGA issues.

Of the ones that play, maybe half will play with sound - and without glitches. For example, Mercs which is listed above as OK - actually bombs out after you complete level 1. Which is a shame.

So - about a third of all roms I've tried seem to play without a problem. Still, this is a great program. I've been enjoying 19XX (no glitches), I finally beat Knights of the Round - and I'm liking Final Fight though the sound is fairly crappy. I've also tried several of the older Street Fighter 2 games - I can't get the zero's or alpha's to work. Darkstalker works great however, as does Dungeons and Dragons - Tower of Doom.

Hopefully future updates will make this GREAT program more compatible!

hey polloloco has it ever just crashed on u and returned to the homescreen? it seems as if when i click the A button a lot after about 10 mins maybe then that happens but then again the A button is all u ever really click on these games lol

Guest PolloLoco

"hey polloloco has it ever just crashed on u and returned to the homescreen? it seems as if when i click the A button a lot after about 10 mins maybe then that happens but then again the A button is all u ever really click on these games lol"

Nope. Never had that problem. Have you gotten Armored Warriors or Alien vs. Predator to play?

Excelent EMU!

The ones I tryed and worked:

ddsom.zip

dstlk.zip

ghouls.zip

mshvsf.zip + mshvsfu1.zip

mercs.zip

punisher.zip

xmcota.zip + xmcotaj.zip

The ones I tryed and didnt work:

altbeast.zip

ga2.zip

goldnaxe.zip

mvsc.zip

shinobi.zip

vampjr1.zip

xmvsf.zip

I have a Qtek s100 (XDAII) with 64mb RAM (35 free) at 416 MHz.

Hooray.... Version 0.004 is great... touchscreen buttons work great and gfx problems in the D&D quizgame are gone as well, but now D&D tower of doom has totally messed up graphics for me, and this used to work fine before... but besides that it works GREAT.

do i need a different mslug rom for finalburn then the one i used for MAME?

Guest masterall

Try deleting the cache if you experience graphics problem.

It seems mame has a different mslug, so download the mslug for neogeo.

One more thing, make sure the neo bios has been put into the roms directory.

Edited by masterall

Guest راعي &#1

:)

NeoGeo game didnt show in the list

i put the games in the same foldre where the CPS games

i have

Metal Slug 2 17mb

Metal Slug 3 34mb

The King of Fighters '96 24mb

all didnt show in the list available games

i rescan and it doesnt work :D

i have an imate SP5 ?????????????????

:)

NeoGeo game didnt show in the list

i put the games in the same foldre where the CPS games

i have

Metal Slug 2 17mb

Metal Slug 3 34mb

The King of Fighters '96 24mb

all didnt show in the list available games

i rescan and it doesnt work :D

i have an imate SP5 ?????????????????

did you put the neogeo bios there too?

Guest راعي &#1

ah sorry

now i put the neogeo bios there

but now the Metal Slug 3 Art of Fighting Metal Slug 4 and Metal Slug 5 didnt show in the list

Metal Slug 2 without sound and the botton didnt work ok some times work and some time didnt work

The King of Fighters '94 work ok

The King of Fighters '96 work ok

Edited by راعي الفتك 2005

Guest mikeeey
ah sorry

now i put the neogeo bios there

but now the Metal Slug 3 Art of Fighting Metal Slug 4 and Metal Slug 5 didnt show in the list

Metal Slug 2 without sound and the botton didnt work ok some times work and some time didnt work

The King of Fighters '94 work ok

The King of Fighters '96 work ok

so im trying combinations of everything... but so far i cant figure out how ur supposed to copy the neogeo bios. do u need to unzip all the files into the rom folder? or the zip file into the rom folder?

Guest راعي &#1
so im trying combinations of everything... but so far i cant figure out how ur supposed to copy the neogeo bios. do u need to unzip all the files into the rom folder? or the zip file into the rom folder?
zip file into the rom folder

He wont show me my metal slug rom, no matter which one i use...

Can it be zipped? Does it need a different name then "mslug.zip" ??

metal slug 2 and metal slug x WORK GOOD but x have a little picture problom when playing

but metal slug

wont show in list

Guest PolloLoco

Wow, all of the regular capcom games listed above now show - and a bunch of them will play now - that didn't play before.

Unfortunately, the Dungeons and Dragons game that played without sound, has distorted graphics now in this version. Right now, I'm keeping both .003 and .004 in the same folder of my phone - so I can use whichever is most compatible for the game I'm playing.

Mercs will still crash out at the end of the first level.

Is "Save State" working for anybody? I put the file "get" file in my rom folder - and I thought it was working. But if I actually select the folder to save the state file in and click "ok" - no file while save. I'm wondering if that's still a work in progress?

Unfortunately, the Dungeons and Dragons game that played without sound, has distorted graphics now in this version. Right now, I'm keeping both .003 and .004 in the same folder of my phone - so I can use whichever is most compatible for the game I'm playing.

I had the same problem as well, but after i deleted the cache made with 0.003 and made a new one with 0.004 for the game it worked fine.

Now i will go and give metals slug 2 a try then...

Guest masterall

make sure your rom is for neogeo by using finalburn alpha plus for pc, there are some roms (such as mslug) have a different version for mame.

save state is not work yet.

Guest mikeeey
I had the same problem as well, but after i deleted the cache made with 0.003 and made a new one with 0.004 for the game it worked fine.

Now i will go and give metals slug 2 a try then...

is Aero Fighters 2 and 3 that really fun game u would see at alfys or other resturaunts and u would be the plane and get all the upgrades and there would be lots of explosions on that game lol. then there'd be a huge boss at the end of every level. well it shows that game on the list but it doesnt appear when u click "show only avaible". im using the neogeo version of the rom. the zip file name is sonicwi(2)or(3) depending if its the 2nd or 3rd game. these gamse also go by the name sonic wings i think.

so if anyone got aero fighters working then please tell me how.

Guest masterall

because there are much more games are supported in 0.004, the rescan process takes more time than before. it is the same when click on show only available. just wait patiently : )

Guest mikeeey
because there are much more games are supported in 0.004, the rescan process takes more time than before. it is the same when click on show only available. just wait patiently : )

well ive been waiting a while now and no Aero Fighters/Sonic Wings have appears yet. i hope the Aerio Fighters/Sonic Wings games will be supported soon. im pretty sure thats the game that i was looking for and is a number 1 favorite of a lot of people's.

o and as راعي الفتك 2005 said metal slug 2 works, but sound is messed up. and with x the display is all weird. u cant even see wats going on in the game.

Edited by mikeeey

Guest mikeeey
well ive been waiting a while now and no Aero Fighters/Sonic Wings have appears yet. i hope the Aerio Fighters/Sonic Wings games will be supported soon. im pretty sure thats the game that i was looking for and is a number 1 favorite of a lot of people's.

wel its not showing up on the pc version of finalburn either, does that mean im using the wrong rom? everywhere i look the zip file always has the same name so i would think that's the right rom tho.

Edited by mikeeey