FinalBurn for WinCE 0.014

Guest masterall

I'd recomend a second hand Qtek s100.

It has 466mhz with 64mb ram but has a hacked rom that suport bigstorage so you get at least 40mb of extra ram to use.

I bought mine for 200€.

:)

Guest daedalia
I'd recomend a second hand Qtek s100.

It has 466mhz with 64mb ram but has a hacked rom that suport bigstorage so you get at least 40mb of extra ram to use.

I bought mine for 200€.

:)

I agree, has an Intel faster than its Samsung counterparts. I used to have this phone, was great for Gaming.

Edited by daedalia

Guest PolloLoco
and u re loaded the rom after changing the audio settings, changed the audio settings then restarted the program rite?

o and wats ur phone overclocked to? having it at the default speed WILL make the sound sound all skippy and bad.

Yeah, I've tried it all. My phone's overclocked to 624 mhz. I've tried it at stock 416 too, but it makes no difference - the sound is horrible.

Guest mikeeey
. also i guess they have the sda - co pilot wich has gps there.

if i could then i would definatly get myself one of those 624mhz duel core processor pocket pcs =)

but way the pocket pc with 624mhz ???

take an imate SPJAS it have 300 MHZ samsong processor it good for gaming also

yea but their not pocket pc phones their jsut pocket pcs, and their way to big i wouldnt wanna carry it around. id rather wanna have the O2 XDA Graphite with a 416mhz processor.

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?showtopic=247791

the zinc there on the same page has a 520mhz processor.

Guest mikeeey
Yeah, I've tried it all. My phone's overclocked to 624 mhz. I've tried it at stock 416 too, but it makes no difference - the sound is horrible.

really? are u using the final fight rom that came with masteralls emulator? on my sda it sounds fine. thats really weird.

i can say that it is running very good with my processor clocked to 264mhz, but when i go on my computer i notice even better framerate wich makes me wanna get a better UK smartphone or pocket pc that can have the same framerate as my pc has. in america the sda is the best smartphone they have, and 1 of the only. the only other is the cingular 2125, and the pocket pcs are no better. they dont even have duel core processor wich makes it 200mhz same as smartphones. as far as glitches and bugs i havnt noticed any. on the earlier versions such as .004 and below it would randomly quit the program on me but thats not happening anymore. if u live in the UK tho i really think ud be better off getting a pocket pc with a better processor than 200mhz if ur into gaming. also i guess they have the sda - co pilot wich has gps there.

if i could then i would definatly get myself one of those 624mhz duel core processor pocket pcs =)

mikeey... the cingular blackjack has that new amd quad core processor. that might be the phone I get and I can dump my 700p. I kinda dig the smartphone os over the phone edition os anyway. the phone edition os has way too much garbage I don't use and I just want to play games.

Guest mikeeey
mikeey... the cingular blackjack has that new amd quad core processor. that might be the phone I get and I can dump my 700p. I kinda dig the smartphone os over the phone edition os anyway. the phone edition os has way too much garbage I don't use and I just want to play games.

i looked at the processor and it says its 220mhz. i wonder if that can reach 300mhz overclocked. well itl play games a little better. but the only thing i dont like about the black jack is that its kinda big and has a landscape screen. id rather prefer a normal QVGA bar phone device, i dont want anything too big.

another bad thing is it uses micro sd - the smallest sd card there is, also the slowest. with mini they have 2gb and 4gb. with 2gb they have ultra fast cards, micro doesnt have the ultra speed ones.

and if ur into gaming im not quite sure of that keypad would work well for that. with the joystick on the sda and sp5's u jsut need ur thumb and can easly navigate with it, with this one u have to move ur thumb to each direction and push.

i do like how it says it has xm radio and 128mb rom.

i recomend an sda, because of its shape and how its set up for gaming. for some games u can turn it landscape wise and use the volume up and down keys as A and B. if u got the black jack im not quite sure if u can do that if u needed to play a vertical game.

most mame games are horizonal like street fighting games, but like my favorite type of games (vertical shooter air games) u couldnt easly play that on the black jack.

another phone that would be good to get is the cingular 3125, u know, the one that looks like a razr. it doesnt have a real usb port tho. its one of those weird thin ones. but that would be even harder turning it around so u could play horzinal games than the sda is.

so i think the best way to go is with an sda but its ur choice to decide wich phone u wanna get.

but keep in mind that if ur doing this to play final burn well and so u can have a landscape screen then at some point, masterall might enable a screen stretch option or a screen rotate option. QVGA devices support the most things and normally they have to make a landscape version of a program for it to work on landscape devices.

Edited by mikeeey

Guest daedalia

Guys there's no such thing as dual/quad core mobile device processors. It'd be pretty impractical with power consumption. You'd have to carry a car battery around with you.

Edited by daedalia

Guest PolloLoco
Guys there's no such thing as dual/quad core mobile device processors. It'd be pretty impractical with power consumption. You'd have to carry a car battery around with you.

Actually, the Tmobile MDA definitely has dual core processors - but they're only 200mhz each. So they're not too powerful - and it's completely a PPC, not a smartphone.

Guest daedalia

That's the HTC Wizard right, it is dual core but not in the same way that a desktop processor is dual core. The OMAP850 has an ARM core running at 200Mhz and a DSP (Digital Signal Processor) core which I think by the terminology helps out with audio processing and calculations. It's not comparable to a 400Mhz processor.

Edited by daedalia

Guest spc9999

FinalBurn for WinCE

support need mips cpu

AMD Alchemy Au1200 Processor

Win CE PMP device support need.

-Korea

iStation ....

Viliv P2

other Mips CPU PMP...

http://www.i-station.co.kr/products/nfdmb.html

FinalBurn for WinCE based on FinalBurn Alpha Plus 029523 u7 support cps1, cps2 and neogeo games. It support 176x220, QVGA(both 240x320 and 320x240) and VGA screens. Save state, dipswitch and combo is supported now.

CPS1 Status

1941 ok

Captain Commando ok

Carrier Air Wing ok

Capcom World 2 ok

Cadillacs and Dianosaurs ok

Dynasty Wars ok

Final Fight ok

Forgotten World ok

Ghost 'N Ghost ok

Knights of the Round ok

Megaman ok

Mercs ok

Magic Sword ok

Mega Twins ok

Nemo ok

Pang! 3 ok

Pnickies ok

Quiz & Dragons ok

Quiz Tonosama no Yabou 2 Zenkoku-ban ok

Saturday Night Slam Masters unable to run

Street Fighter II ok

Street Fighter II CE ok

Street Fighter II Turbo ok

Street Fighter Zero ok

Strider ok

The King of Dragons ok

The Punisher ok

Three Wonders ok

U.N. Squadron ok

Varth ok

Warriors of Fate no sound

Willow ok

CPS2 status

1944 no sound

19xx ok

Armored Warriors ok

Alien Vs. Predator ok

Battle Circuit no sound

Capcom Sports Club no sound

Cyberbots: Full Metal Madness not tested

Darkstalkers - the night warriors ok

Dungeons & Dragons - tower of doom ok

Dungeons & Dragons - shadow over mystara no sound

Eco Fighters ok

Giga Wing no sound

Mars Matrix no sound

Marvel Super Heroes not tested

Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter no sound

Mega Man 2 - the power fighters no sound

Mighty! Pang graphics error

Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo no sound

Super Street Fighter II ok

Street Fighter Alpha ok

Street Fighter Alpha II ok

Street Fighter Alpha III no sound

vsva no sound

vsva2 no sound

progear graphics error

NEOGEO status

Art of Fighting ok

Matrimelee ok

Metal Slug 1 ok

Metal Slug X ok

Metal Slug 3 ok

Metal Slug 4 ok

Metal Slug 5 ok

Neo Turf Master ok

Puzzle Bobble ok

Puzzle Bobble 2 ok

Robo Army ok

Samurai Shodown ok

Samurai Shodown 2 ok

Samurai Shodown 4 graphics error

Samurai Shodown 5 bank error

Samurai Shodown 5 Special bank error

Street Hoop no sound

Super Sidekicks ok

Svc Chaos ok

The King of Fighters '94 ok

The King of Fighters '95 ok

The King of Fighters '96 ok

The King of Fighters '97 ok

The King of Fighters '98 ok

The King of Fighters '99 ok

The King of Fighters 2000 ok

The King of Fighters 2001 ok

The King of Fighters 2002 ok

The King of Fighters 2003 ok

Thrash Rally ok

Windjammers no sound

Zintrick ok

modify 68k cpu core, many neogeo games can run now

modify z80 cpu core, dino and punisher has sound now

modify screenpad position to left when in landscape right mode

fix some savestate problem, ddtod can save now, mslug cannot : (

add more screen option for landscape QVGA

add universal blitter (limited function) for other wince device

add support for warriors of fate (Hack, set 3) modified by BaiHechou

Like the finalburn for Win32, put your rom in the roms directory, then load it in the emulator.

0.003 support cache, so it will create cache when you first load a cps2 game, it may take several minutes.

It will take much less time when load the game again.

Make sure the neogeo bios has been put into the roms directory before rescan for neogeo games.

To use combo, put macros.dat to cfg directory. You can find macros.dat in finalburn alpha plus for pc.

Cache maker is easy to use, it will create the cache when you finish loading a rom.

The correct bios zip package contains

vs-bios.rom 0x020000 0xF0E8F27D

usa_2slt.bin 0x020000 0xE72943DE

asia-s3.rom 0x020000 0x91B64BE3

neo-po.bin 0x020000 0x16D0C132

neo-epo.bin 0x020000 0xD27A71F1

neodebug.bin 0x020000 0x698EBB7D

uni-bios.22 0x020000 0x2d50996a

sm1.sm1 0x020000 0x97Cf998B

sfix.sfx 0x020000 0x354029FC

000-lo.lo 0x010000 0xE09E253C

post-215010-1165419314_thumb.jpg

post-215010-1165419677_thumb.jpg

Guest samuelsop

Hi :)

I can't make the smooth strech work in Finalburn... It works great in Picodrive, but it seems to do nothing here, it would be great playing Metal Slug with smooth streching :D

Can any one help me with this? Am I the only one with this issue?

Guest mikeeey

there is too duel core processors. its not the same as computeres, but hte verizon UK MDA has duel core i know that. they USA version doesnt tho :). i would have goten it if i did.

Guest PolloLoco

Hmmm, we're getting a little bit off topic methinks. The MDA does have 2 cores, but as dijital pointed out above - they're separated by what hardware they oversee. One does video, one does audio . . .

For all the little bugs I've experienced I LOVE this piece of software. I've spent the last several days playing Dungeons and Dragons, Tower of Doom. I've taken extended bathroom breaks at work - where I hide in a stall to play - with the sound coming through my bluetooth headset. That's how addicted I am. :-)

One suggestion I might make that I think most users would appreciate - can we toggle autofire for each button? The autofire feature is GREAT, but not for all buttons I think. In D&D, I think only the attack button would be useful for autofire. In flying games, the fire button at autofire would be useful, but not the bombs/highexplosives because too many get launched at one time.

:) First Post, im a newbie to this forum but an avid PPC/Samrtphone user, just recently obtained a Verizon Motorola Q. I have followed this thread , and have managed to download all of these emus, I have roms from my own PC collection, which i will use for the Q. Please masterall, or anyone with the proper knowledge I need to know a few things.............

1. Is final burn v.06 ,picodrive v.051,or smartsnes, do any of these support fullscreen of the 320x240 screen of the q?

2. can neogeo games be properly loaded on the Q in final burn(i have all of the bios files in the .exe directories on my sd card and in the rom direcroies (as a failsafe)), or any of the Capcom fighting games (I have got Marvel vs capcom to work with a flipped screen...dont know why it wont normal screen orientation)?

3. whats the best installation methods for ?

-roms - where should they go

-emu executables - same question as above but what execution is better, the actual file or linked shortcuts.

4. The tgetfile is a trial version, is there a free full version, and if not does this have any affect on the acreen orientation?

Please any help would be great - been trying to get this stuff properly working in my spare time for the past few days....

Thanks all

:) First Post, im a newbie to this forum but an avid PPC/Samrtphone user, just recently obtained a Verizon Motorola Q. I have followed this thread , and have managed to download all of these emus, I have roms from my own PC collection, which i will use for the Q. Please masterall, or anyone with the proper knowledge I need to know a few things.............

1. Is final burn v.06 ,picodrive v.051,or smartsnes, do any of these support fullscreen of the 320x240 screen of the q?

2. can neogeo games be properly loaded on the Q in final burn(i have all of the bios files in the .exe directories on my sd card and in the rom direcroies (as a failsafe)), or any of the Capcom fighting games (I have got Marvel vs capcom to work with a flipped screen...dont know why it wont normal screen orientation)?

-emu executables - same question as above but what execution is better, the actual file or linked shortcuts.

4. The tgetfile is a trial version, is there a free full version, and if not does this have any affect on the acreen orientation?

Please any help would be great - been trying to get this stuff properly working in my spare time for the past few days....

Thanks all

1) I dont wanna sound rude, but since you seem to be the one who ownes this device it would be great if you take a look and answer this question for all in here, in case someone with the same model shows up... :-)

2) See answer to 1) please for the Q-related part, on all pocket pc´s and Smartphones i tried NeoGeo works very well.

3) Roms should go inside a folder named "Roms", this one needs to be in the same folder you put finalburn.exe in. If you start with the file or a linked shortcut doesnt really matter.

4) The tgetfile.dll does not affect the screen settings at all. This file is only needed to make it possible for some applications to browse other folders, otherwise those prgramms only would be able to load from the folder "my documents"...

I hope this was of help to you... :-)

Guest mikeeey
Hmmm, we're getting a little bit off topic methinks. The MDA does have 2 cores, but as dijital pointed out above - they're separated by what hardware they oversee. One does video, one does audio . . .

For all the little bugs I've experienced I LOVE this piece of software. I've spent the last several days playing Dungeons and Dragons, Tower of Doom. I've taken extended bathroom breaks at work - where I hide in a stall to play - with the sound coming through my bluetooth headset. That's how addicted I am. :-)

One suggestion I might make that I think most users would appreciate - can we toggle autofire for each button? The autofire feature is GREAT, but not for all buttons I think. In D&D, I think only the attack button would be useful for autofire. In flying games, the fire button at autofire would be useful, but not the bombs/highexplosives because too many get launched at one time.

see i stayed somewat on topic, i compared the duel core to playing finalburn with perfect framerate lol.

yes wat u said about the setting the autofire on each button ive thot about before, jsut forgot to point it out, thanks for doing that.

for some air shooters u hold down a button for it to charge or get more powerful, but a different button works well for autofire

hey guys wat are some good games that are really fun, addicting, and/or last long. preferrably vertical air shooters, but anything works.

Edited by mikeeey

Guest mikeeey

Thanks all

and also yes theres a version in this thread somewhere that someone made without the trial allerts. it was based off a russian version.

Windows CE

800*480 wsvga

Uhmmm yes, but what do you expect?

The Nexio Devices have a very uncommon displaysize unfortunately, and the support for Windows CE is kinda experimantal still.

Edited by Zeiram

hm on second thought:

i cant tell if its just screenshots, or problem report... if its problem... maybe time to do little search bout GAPI tweak and WM/SP apps launching on wince...

Edited by nothin

Guest dijital
to person with massive amount of screenshots making that topic out of sense:

u want to use emulators, go n buy ppc with WM, not winCE, uncommon screen display etc.

sry, this isnt creative way to say IT IS NOT WORKING...you have impressive machine, but.. lol its NOT standard...what i can see on your last screenshots is clear ffor me: u even do not know about gapi tweak and methods to launch WM applications under WINCE, are you? if not, just go and SEARCH ffs. and be back when you will have answer for your pain...it will help some people, i assume...i can bet, that having such machine would be good reason to start to search;/

to persons talkin about quad ultra mega processors:

this is topic bout FINALBURN.

sry, im angry at last few out of blue writings.;/

gl, masterall, im still lookin in here ....

IMO i think this is down to masterall to decide if this is relevent to final burn. This software didnt work on my windows mobile samsung i320 and by asking masterall if he would modify his code to make it work he did just that, and im glad he did.

How would you like it somone who had nothing to do with final burn told you just 'to live with and shut up' about the things you have requested? (and you have requested quite a few things).

Granted he needs to work on his english netiquette skills and only post one screenshot, but there was no need for a reaction like yours.