MEGADRIVE AND SNES EMULATOR AND SPV ZIP + AOL MESSENGER

Guest kingdom master

Guest kingdom master

we need a emulator for snes and megadrive for spv, many roms are small any idea's people?

also some form of zip format to allow further storing for roms and apps.

and is it possible to work on a version of aol messenger?

aol messenger can be accessed using jabber for smartphone. snes/megadrive would probably look kinda funny on a teeny spv screen.. game gear might be interesting though. 150th post. Go me. Me tired.. Me sleep..

Guest Gorskar

What I would really like to see is an atari lynx emulator for this phone, just for nostalgic games pleasure!

My old lynx had some classic games, and is a technically superior console to the GBC or GameGear (but not GBA of course)

Only thing was it was at least the size of 4 spvs put together and ate batteries so fast you could only play for about 1 1/2 hours - can you believe the backlight for the screen was actually a small fluoresent tube!

Lynx rulez....

i still have two lynx here (I+II) and 20+ games, it's a great game machine and fantastic for in car use (with car adaptor)

still playing Slime World, Klax and many others.

aol messenger can be accessed using jabber for smartphone. snes/megadrive would probably look kinda funny on a teeny spv screen.. game gear might be interesting though. 150th post. Go me. Me tired.. Me sleep..

I've used Jabber on and off for over a year now - but i was unaware of a version for the Smartphone? Where can I d/l it to play with?

Jimmysoftware has both a lynx and genesis emulator for the pocketpc here http://www.pocketemulator.com, no sourcecode available and i dont want to make a port from scratch so either wait for Jimmy to make the port or persuade him to release the sourcecode

I might do a frontend for Zlib (zip) but i has to wait for other projects to finish

I looked at a SNES emulator but couldnt find any roms so instead i looked at at spectrum emulator which i think will be my next projeckt

Guest awarner [MVP]
i looked at at spectrum emulator which i think will be my next projeckt

Go Manic Minor and monty mole ;)

I have all the roms for them when I bought the speccy emulator and games from HMV

but I could never get it to work properly :cry:

Guest modfather

i hope so... the results with the gameboy emulator are pretty amazing tho like most games run at full or what appears to be 150 percent speed. which is nice, once the sound is sorted ill be one happy bunny... now to find all those rom sites.(legally of course)

:roll:

oh and anyone got any info on worms or snails? would love to know of beta testers thoughts and if a version has "arrived"?

cheers

modfather

www.mobilemods.net - NEW spv area coming soon.

i hope so... the results with the gameboy emulator are pretty amazing tho like most games run at full or what appears to be 150 percent speed. which is nice, once the sound is sorted ill be one happy bunny... now to find all those rom sites.(legally of course)

:roll:  

oh and anyone got any info on worms or snails? would love to know of beta testers thoughts and if a version has "arrived"?

cheers

modfather

www.mobilemods.net - NEW spv area coming soon.

They dont run anywhere near 150% for me, more like around 60-80%