ROM 2.61.01 on qtek.dk

Guest Chris b.a.r.f.

Guest Chris b.a.r.f.

Yep, new scandinavian ROM's here. Seems they've solved a couple of minor irritations, but no great advances as far as I can see.

NY Firmware til AKU-2 version med ny Radio stack 2.61.01

Beskrivelse: Med denne nye firmware til Qtek 8310 fra d.13. November 2006 er følgende problemer løste:

1) Qtek 8310 kan ikke finde GSM net efter at have været i en zone hvor dækningen er ringe.

2) Qtek 8310 afviser ikke indgående voice opkald ved GPRS trafik

3) Qtek 8310 afviser ikke indgående SMS'er ved GPRS trafik

Oprettet: 13-Nov-2006 09:13

Uploaded af: Dangaard Telecom Danmark

Hits: 144

Størrelse: 33.28 MB

Worth upgrading? Not for me right now, but anyone who can be bothered is very welcome to post any improvements that might be noticed :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Good, it seems that, definitively, this famous update is only of the version of the radio.

Thanks to Manolito of the forum of xda-developers, we have managed to lower the said update and thanks to sp3dev of the same forum, to learn the way for his installation. Also the contribution has been useful of my compatriot chocula81. Thanks to all, champions.

As he was saying to you, it is relatively simple to install the new version of radio, with a partial flashing. The process is similar to a complet flashing of ROM, but without need to have to reinstall everything later.

I'm very satisfied because the process didn't erase my information not even the programs. I thinked that the flashing I would have to reinstall all the programs, but not, everything was in his place. The parcial flahs don't affect to the telephone memory. Now then, just in case, if someone wants to try it, I would do (I did) a safety copy. You already know it delicate that are these things.

The process is explained here, especially detailed and concreted in the 10 post of third page. And, since you will see, just as here in most perfect English of Galician village never practised, but I believe that it is understood to the perfection. I believe that it is not possible to put here, for speaking of "touching" the ROM, but it is more than sufficient to continue the instructions that I put there.

Atention, it is not necessary to have for anything the TyphoonNbfTools, if you have the "8310_024701_RADIO.exe" executable file.

And, like always in these so topics, here nothing at all is guaranteed, only experiences are shared. Even person assume responsibility for the risks.

By the moment, I don't know the progress that the new version of radio could have contributed.

If someone discovers if really a new finished ROM exists, with changes in more things that in the radio, and if really it contributes progress so that the update is worth while, please that comments on it here.

Thanks and regards from Galicia (a maravillous country in Spain)

(Excuse me by my bad english)

Guest demichve
Good, it seems that, definitively, this famous update is only of the version of the radio.

Thanks to Manolito of the forum of xda-developers, we have managed to lower the said update and thanks to sp3dev of the same forum, to learn the way for his installation. Also the contribution has been useful of my compatriot chocula81.

Atention, it is not necessary to have for anything the TyphoonNbfTools, if you have the "8310_024701_RADIO.exe" executable file.

You are sure? I cannot flash the new radio-version, because I got the message "invalid vendor id"

EDIT: I just used spv-services and changed my CID -> Now the update works :)

Edited by demichve

• 3 weeks later...
Guest klotter

Ive tried to flash the radio, but since i have the qtek 8300 i cant do it with the 8310 radio.

Can someone plz link ( or tell me where to find) the 8300 radio?

ive got this version:

Sweden, Norway & Denmark

(AKU2) ROM: 2.6.231.1 Radio: 413.1.04_02.09.00

Edited by klotter