The I930 from nextel

Guest Lordtanks

Guest Lordtanks

This has to be the best phone in America. I got custom themes, movies, a memory card of 1 gb, unlimited ringtones, Noob OTA(where i can download ringtones from nextelnoob.com), camera, NES, SNES, windows media player and much more. With this phone i always have something to do. I can even trade ringtones with a friend. :) If you live in America you should get this.

This has to be the best phone in America. I got custom themes, movies, a memory card of 1 gb, unlimited ringtones, Noob OTA(where i can download ringtones from nextelnoob.com), camera, NES, SNES, windows media player and much more. With this phone i always have something to do. I can even trade ringtones with a friend. :) If you live in America you should get this.

Nice phone, and it does a lot. I strongly prefer the Sprint (Audiovox) PPC 6700. Windows Mobile 5, so ringtones, media, 1.3 mP camera, etc. I guess it is only a matter of preference, but I like the bigger screen so I can read the raw data from the expressway travel sensors that are buried in the pavement. Available to me in the Chicago area are speeds at each sensor, cars/hour, etc for every expressway, tollway, and even limited access roads that are not expressways. When I am stuck in traffic (stopped, obviously) I can download a web page with the sensor info to find our how long the blockage is, or go instantly to a travel time page to see projected travel times. I also prefer the slideout thumbboard.

Likely just a matter of style and personal taste.

Guest flipfone
Nice phone, and it does a lot. I strongly prefer the Sprint (Audiovox) PPC 6700. Windows Mobile 5, so ringtones, media, 1.3 mP camera, etc. I guess it is only a matter of preference, but I like the bigger screen so I can read the raw data from the expressway travel sensors that are buried in the pavement. Available to me in the Chicago area are speeds at each sensor, cars/hour, etc for every expressway, tollway, and even limited access roads that are not expressways. When I am stuck in traffic (stopped, obviously) I can download a web page with the sensor info to find our how long the blockage is, or go instantly to a travel time page to see projected travel times. I also prefer the slideout thumbboard.

Likely just a matter of style and personal taste.

not to mention what provider works for you. i cant have a sprint conversation anywhere around here it gets cutoff. however nextel never disconnects me.