SPV M600

Guest moroni

Guest moroni

I just got my one today, yes i know its silly signing up for orange when flext is about but i dont get ANY coverage at all in my town :-(

It is just so much fun, kicks the but out of my old M2000 and its about the half the size.

The guys at work have decided they all want them now, and to think they mocked me for my non-nokia phones LOL

:)

Guest sporkguy

Very nice :)

I've been considering one too, but opted for the Vario instead (tmobile tariffs are what swung me really), that's if they ever deliver the bloody thing.

Some photos and a wee review would be greatly welcomed here I'm sure :D

Guest mavisdavis
I just got my one today, yes i know its silly signing up for orange when flext is about but i dont get ANY coverage at all in my town :-(

It is just so much fun, kicks the but out of my old M2000 and its about the half the size.

The guys at work have decided they all want them now, and to think they mocked me for my non-nokia phones LOL

:)

How did you manage to get hold of it without being a business user? Thinking of geting one on on upgrade if possible

Guest sporkguy
How did you manage to get hold of it without being a business user? Thinking of geting one on on upgrade if possible

Most Orange Shops got deliveries of just two devices per store. They can be sold to anybody, but as in the case of my old store, they tend to prioritise new connections and 18 month upgrades.

Guest moroni

I asked over the phone, wasnt a problem at all, although i did have to clarify it was an 'M'600 i wanted not a 'C'600

It may have helped that my bills are ?100/mth on 2 contracts but i odnt think that would swing it?

Very nice :)

I've been considering one too, but opted for the Vario instead (tmobile tariffs are what swung me really), that's if they ever deliver the bloody thing.

Some photos and a wee review would be greatly welcomed here I'm sure :D

as soon as i have finished feeding the baby i will see what i can do for you....

Guest sporkguy
as soon as i have finished feeding the baby i will see what i can do for you....

I've never heard charging a phone described as feeding the baby before!! heheh just kidding :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest raiderz

Just upgraded my Nokia 6680 to a M600, I used to have a M2000, how much better are these WM5 devices to use than the 2003se versions??

Guest sporkguy
Just upgraded my Nokia 6680 to a M600, I used to have a M2000, how much better are these WM5 devices to use than the 2003se versions??

I convinced my best mate to get himself an M600 yesterday, and he bloody loves it!

WM5 is swisher than a swish man's swish bits -- I certainly prefer it to 2003SE that lives on my C500 :)