Thoroughly Satisfied with Tmobile

Guest sporkguy

Guest sporkguy

Hi Guys,

As many of you may know, I've spent the last month and a half trying to connect to Tmobile, but due to them bouncing my credit rating around, its been hard!

Eventually I've managed to get a contract through the Carphone Warehouse (thanks to mobiholics member Amo for sorting it out -shame the sim took 7 days to arrive!)

Anyway - I'd just like to say, my first experience with Tmob CS was fantastic!

I got onto a young lady with a local accent (I detected Wolverhampton) who was an absolute star. She corrected a mistake on my account where a 6mb bundle had been applied rather than the WnW option, and she said it will take immediate effect.

WHAT!? :)

hang on... maybe I'm just used to Orange's "yeah you gotta wait until your billing date mayte", but this is FANTASTIC!

so then I logged back onto the tmobile website.. wow, it had disappeared already and was replaced with the web n walk bundle. :D

I Love You Tmobile, these next 18 months are gonna be bliss. :P

Guest confucious

I am still very pleaed with my decision to go to T.

[nostalgia] i remember the days when Orange used to have good CS [/nostalgia]

Guest sporkguy
I am still very pleaed with my decision to go to T.

[nostalgia] i remember the days when Orange used to have good CS [/nostalgia]

btw - what GPRS settings should I use for WnW.. I got a CAB from club imate containing 'T-Mobile Internet' and I'm planning on using that one... will it come out of my WnW allowance?

Guest sporkguy
I want to be thoroughly satisfied...........

I know of a couple of ladies who could give you a call if you'd like...

...no? suit yourself! :)

Guest dr who
I know of a couple of ladies who could give you a call if you'd like...

...no? suit yourself! :)

A TMobile contract with a phone I actually want would suffice!

Guest dr who
Look on the brightside.. its almost June 1st.. the rumoured refresh date for Tmobile :)

Yup, and the N80 has been round long enough for it to be avaialble. I hope. Of course my mind is already turning to the N83...............

Would love the Hermes to appear then as well, although I guess the chance of that is nil.

Guest sporkguy

My god man.. June 1st is going to be one hell of a big decision making day for you!

Personally I'd be very tempted by the N80.. I love Series 60, and I love Wifi... combine the two and you've got me hooked.

And then there's the Hermes.. Paul will laugh, but it is slowly growing on me :) -- All depends on how massive the thing is when its released..

Ah but what do I care! I've got my latest gadget :D

Guest dr who
My god man.. June 1st is going to be one hell of a big decision making day for you!

Personally I'd be very tempted by the N80.. I love Series 60, and I love Wifi... combine the two and you've got me hooked.

And then there's the Hermes.. Paul will laugh, but it is slowly growing on me :) -- All depends on how massive the thing is when its released..

Ah but what do I care! I've got my latest gadget :D

Ah, luckily it is a case of both not which one! Sweet. But with these 18 month contracts I want to be making the right choice, or I will be unlocking my C500 and using that for ANOTHER 2 years!!!!

Guest dr who

Mmmm, yes. A WM5 SmartPhoneTM with wifi, BT2 and 3G on TMob please.

That would do nicely AND I would only need to buy one device.

Guest motty

to add to my satisfaction with tmobile....after all the rain over the weekend my ADSL service is down (must be a joint lettin water in somewhere :)) using my web n walk on my wizard to get on t'internet! oh how i love web n walk...think how much it'd be costing me with orange...

Guest sporkguy
to add to my satisfaction with tmobile....after all the rain over the weekend my ADSL service is down (must be a joint lettin water in somewhere :P) using my web n walk on my wizard to get on t'internet! oh how i love web n walk...think how much it'd be costing me with orange...

hah genius eh :)

My GPRS monitor reports than I've done 30mb since Friday.. 8mb of that was done today alone... now lets work out how much that would have cost me on Orange.. assuming I took the 4mb bundle.... oh... ?30 compared to.. ?7.50? hah!

Can't WAIT to see how much I use by the 12th (my billing date), I'm sure I've got my moneys worth :D

Guest impy78

Well, I have to admit that T-mobile have been a breath of fresh air. I was with them when the were one 2 one, and I was impressed then.

It did go down the loo a few years back, but they appear to have learned from their mistakes, and I am all for giving people second chances.

But allt he dealings I have had with them have been absolutely fantastic - I switched from web and walk 100 to flext 25 with web n walk, and it was so easy, and I love being able to do the customer services online.

Orange really should be taking note of what T-mobile are doing, as they have been a delight to deal with, and also VERY cheap!

Guest motty

orange could take a leaf out of the tmob book with the internet side of it too...by getting the my account bit working, its there but it doesn't do much! would take some strain off CS

Guest sporkguy
orange could take a leaf out of the tmob book with the internet side of it too...by getting the my account bit working, its there but it doesn't do much! would take some strain off CS

Selfservice on the website is 100 times better than Orange's feeble attempt. The 'Your Account' bit of the website feels very much like Enable.. slow and useless, and prone to errors.

I like being able to change pretty much anything I like from the tmobile website.. it just feels... nicer :)

Guest kevwright
to add to my satisfaction with tmobile....after all the rain over the weekend my ADSL service is down (must be a joint lettin water in somewhere :)) using my web n walk on my wizard to get on t'internet! oh how i love web n walk...think how much it'd be costing me with orange...

Hi, not sure if you know this (or will care :-), but Walk n Web excludes using it to connect to a computer......it is for mobile browsing only.

Kev

Guest confucious
Hi, not sure if you know this (or will care :-), but Walk n Web excludes using it to connect to a computer......it is for mobile browsing only.

Kev

When my ADSL was down I just used my Universal for all my web access - you don't need to connect to a computer!