Now the good news...

Guest tsutton

Guest tsutton

Following my rant with Orange's poor customer services, the missus called T-Mobile today to give them the PAC code so I cna move my Orange number over to T Mobile.

As soon as she explained that I am deaf, the guy on the phone said that one of the Disablity Team will call us. She hung up the phone and the phone rang!

Picked up the phone, was greeted by the nice person called Tina. She asked for the PAC code, the details, etc and she said she will text me to ask my name, adress, date of birth and password so I can communicate with them via text message and password to prove who I am.

Replied the text message with the details and it's all sorted. PAC code will happen in 5 working days.

How good was this? Orange doesn't even do that!

Good one, T-Mobile. Thank you.

Guest sporkguy

Another home goal for Orange - so that makes the score what.. 6-nil to Tmobile? :)

I've also had a great experience with T today, and I hope it continues.

It warms the cockles of my heart to hear they have a Disability Team - something I think every large company should have.

Bravo T-Mobile.

Guest confucious

Yet another way T are better than O.

Glad to hear it (sorry, pun not intended).

How have O gone from being so good to being so bad in such a short period of time?

Guest dr who
Yet another way T are better than O.

Glad to hear it (sorry, pun not intended).

How have O gone from being so good to being so bad in such a short period of time?

Buyout and management by Orange France perhaps?

Guest dr who

Great business model they are working to - alienate and annoy all your best customers by introducing poor customer service and having such criminally expensive data products that they all leave, leaving only people on ?20 a month tariffs. Well thought out.

Still by having only people like my mum the life cycle of their phone is, like, 5 years, they don't use all their minutes therefore freeing up masts and they don't need to have staff for things like upgrades and the like. Its all making sense now.

Fools.

Guest confucious

I have 2 contracts still with O - one on ?20/month 3000 texts which my g/f's daughter uses to text away to her hearts content and another which i'm paying about ?15/month for 200 mins which I'm not using at all....

Guest Tech

that really is a truely good "heart warming" story/news about t-mobile doing that - most companies dont bother.

good stuff!!! T-mob are wondering why the hell their sales have gone up rapidly in a short period of time lol

Guest peekie

Its just a shame that its not all t-mobiles do that , here our t-mobile is bad , customer service is null , maybe they should visit the uk to learn how its done, in holland orange have the best service , its amazing how one company can be good in one country and bad in another :)

Guest confucious
Its just a shame that its not all t-mobiles do that , here our t-mobile is bad , customer service is null , maybe they should visit the uk to learn how its done, in holland orange have the best service , its amazing how one company can be good in one country and bad in another :)

Peekie - Orange used to be great in the UK too - until France Telecom took them over. Do FT own Orange in Holland?

Guest peekie

Yes France Telecom do own orange here , its the same as the uk , same with wanadoo becoming orange as well , we just are lucky that the customer services are good , maybe that will change like in the uk ( i hope not )

Guest travisb
Yes France Telecom do own orange here , its the same as the uk , same with wanadoo becoming orange as well , we just are lucky that the customer services are good , maybe that will change like in the uk ( i hope not )

Don't say we haven't warned you :)

Guest adchaffey

Wow!

I only really left Orange for T-Mobile because of their stupid decision not to release the MDA Vario (as it's known on T-Mob). I was a little reluctant to move, mainly because I'd been with orange for sooo many years and never really had any problems.

Looks like I jumped ship just in time, coz that ship is going down! And looks like T-Mob are going strong!

Guest peekie

well you lot may have not got the m3000 but here in holland orange dropped the m5000 , but to give orange uk a plus point they do help in the modaco meets something t-mobile dont give a hoot about , so orange uk cant be all bad :)

Guest RobertCeuppens
well you lot may have not got the m3000 but here in holland orange dropped the m5000 , but to give orange uk a plus point they do help in the modaco meets something t-mobile dont give a hoot about , so orange uk cant be all bad :)

They probably won't any more once they've read all the comments about themselves on these forums! :D he he

Guest tsutton

Following with the 'good' customer services of T-Mobile, I sent a text message to them today, asking a question and they replied with the answer in 5 minutes!

How good is that?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shuurajou
'management'? - or lack of....

More like farmer billy joe thinking he can run a mobile network when all he knows is how to water carrots.