O2 PAYG Tariffs

Guest goochy1

Guest goochy1

O2 were giving away free sim cards so i thought i'll get one as there offers are quite good. Trouble is i've now spent over Half an hour on many websites including the o2 website trying to find the actual tariff i.e ? Minute - UK Networks and land lines and such like

Can i find them???? Of course not everyone just rants on about bolt ons.

Anyone help on here?

cheers

goochy1

• 1 month later...
Guest conan_troutman
They have 3 PAYG Tarriffis, see http://www.o2.co.uk/mobilestariffs/tariffs...go/paygotariffs

Not sure whic you start on but it tells hou how to change.

HTH

PS - They seem expensve compared to T, see http://www.t-mobile.co.uk/Dispatcher?pf=Pa...nPricePlan=payg but you do have to pay 50p for a T SIM.....

I disagree lets look at the t mobile text appeal as that compares best to the O2 package i have

a ?10 top on O2 with there Text bolt ons gets me 300 free text plus I still have 10 worth of credit

with Tmobile text appeal I can make 333 text for ?10 and my credit is gone meaning that even at 12p per text on O2 I can make an extra 50 texts for the same ?10

12p goes 83 times into ?10 thats a total of 383 texts for ?10

want me to go on should i stop now

the only down side to O2 is there lack of interenet on pay and go its WAP only wher as T mob give you internet at a rate 0f 0,73p capped at ?1.00 a day

and thats the HTTP variety not just WAP

• 11 months later...

I'm thinking of switching from Orange to O2....I mainly use my phone for data ...email web .etc

And orange £3 per Mb is a little too expensive.

With o2 do they now allow for Mobile web with a PAYG sim card? or is it only mobile wap?

I know i tried ages ago and found out they only allow wap over PAYG....Is this still the case with o2 or can i now gain access to for mobile web pages?

Thanks

Guest modgnik
I'm thinking of switching from Orange to O2....I mainly use my phone for data ...email web .etc

And orange £3 per Mb is a little too expensive.

With o2 do they now allow for Mobile web with a PAYG sim card? or is it only mobile wap?

I know i tried ages ago and found out they only allow wap over PAYG....Is this still the case with o2 or can i now gain access to for mobile web pages?

Thanks

O2 now offer, on PAYG and contract, 200mb for £7.50 per month with full web browsing. You can check it out on their site under Tariffs. It seems the competition has finally gotten thru to O2. Now all that is necessary is for Orange to join the party.