T repairs?

Guest motty

hi folks...quick question if you dont mind

took my vario in for repair to my local t mobile store 3 weeks ago tomorrow, ive called a few times to check on progress (i know they can call TRS and check as i used to when i worked for orange) anyway, they wont call TRS and check for me all i get is "we will call you as soon as it arrives) and im wondering how long it is untill i can demand a new phone, if i can that is?

alot of you may be aware of the fact TRS operate a same day replair now, so in theory the handset should have been back within days....i thought i'd allow a week as it was a HTC device rather than your average nokia...

getting a little fed up of using a cheap sat nav along with a c500 at work now!

Guest graeme2b

Hi Mate worked for a T-Mobile store up until last week. They dont use TRS that is a seperate company owned by ITS. T-mobile repair all the phones internally at their own warehouse. They can also check on the SBE website where the phone is. They can also call the warehouse and find out but they may be on hold for over an hour..

As far as im aware aslong as they offer you a loan phone then the phone can be away for as long as it takes.. not sure on that tho..

god luck anyway mate and go and give them a bollocking.

Guest confucious

I got a vario for the contract and sold it to my boss. It went wrong so I sent it back and was told it s/be 5 working days. 2 wks later I checked on the website and it hadn't been looked at so I phoned T to be told that they'd had problems which were now sorted and would I accept a months free line rental as compensation - I was happy, my boss wasn't quite as happy :)

Check the website and it will tell you the status, it shouldn't take long.

Guest whitster
Check the website and it will tell you the status, it shouldn't take long.

What's this website to check? Because my phone has been with them coming up to two weeks and i'd like to know whats happening.