Snooze (alarm)

Guest rogueqd

hey, i've been searching for a while for a scheduler or an alarm application that could do this one thing but had no luck so far: i need a reminder/alarm to be set for every other friday. i've found no app that can do that, you can usually do a certain day of the week every week or a certain date every month.

would it be possible to add this feature in snooze?

thanks

Guest rogueqd
would it be possible to add this feature in snooze?

I haven't looked at snooze's source code in ages. To tell the truth I don't even have a smartphone anymore. I'll attach the most recent source code I have incase someone wants to continue development, or have a laugh at it, steal bits from it, whatever. I did end up putting in the touchscreen support, so this version has that. It was never tested very thoroughly tho.

Outlook can make an appointment that occurs every second Friday, just make the appointment in Outlook and sync the calendar with your phone. My Nokia 6500 Slide has that feature in it's standard calendar, so you could just get one of those, it's a very nice phone.

Snooze.zip

Edited by rogueqd

• 7 months later...
Guest SerialCoder

I was experiencing the same issue with no sound playing on my Moto Q9c (even Quest.wav)

Tried Adding my MP3 to /my documents and it showed it as an option and the alarm went off (displayed) but with no sound.

I added the folder \My Documents\My Music and added the same file to that folder and the app works like a champ.

Just thought others might like to know this.

• 2 years later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.