Bluezard 1.0 - Bluetooth Wizard

Guest 0vZ

Do you have a Pocket PC with Microsoft Bluetooth stack?

You don’t like it, you want more features!!!

Now you can use Bluezard for Pocket PC!

It’s compatible with Pocket PC 2003 and Pocket PC 2005 with MS Bluetooth stack.

Bluezard (also know as The Real Bluejack) is an application for Windows Mobile Pocket PC and Smartphone devices that extends Bluetooth features and functions! It’s a complete Bluetooth connection manager with lot’s of abilities!

With Bluezard you would be able to:

• Browse remote device filesystem, download, upload and delete files on a remote-device, create folders.
  • Control remote-device by sending AT-commands. It has built-in terminal.
  • Send SMS from remote-device.
  • Download SMS from remote-device.
  • Download phonebook from remote-device.
  • Send files to the remote-device up to several times faster than filemanagers!
  • Receive files sent via Bluetooth. It can save files directly to storage card, file size is unlimited and it is done on a really high speed!
  • You can choose where to save incoming file.
  • You can set filters for auto-sorting incoming files to different folders.
  • Get extended info about remote-devices: bluetooth manufacturer, avaible services, bluetooth address.
  • Get invisible device status.
  • Bluezard is using system device list, so you don’t need to scan for devices every time!
  • Bluejack remote-device with a message!

You can get more info here: http://www.wm-soft.com/products/bluezard

Edited by 0vZ

Guest AlanJC

Gave this a try this morning, must say I'm impressed.

Easily worth £3 just for the ability to send and recieve large files, especially straight to the storage card without any messing about.

Also means I can browse my K800i instead of messing about sending files one by one from the phone!

Anyway, just bought it. So thanks for the spam lol

Guest AlanJC
I've just sent you full version, check your mail please.

As a TRB owner you can get Smart File Acceptor for FREE to make recieving files more easy!

Look here: http://www.wm-soft.com/products/smart-file-acceptor

Many thanks. Great application!

As for Smart File Acceptor, it doesn't seem to like my device. It's now registered, so doesn't come up with the nag, but it gets bypassed by the recieve beams option. If I disable this, it won't recieve anything at all.

I assume it's the version of OS I am using perhaps. The Exit doesn't work, also in the options, I can't change between power off, connectable, and discoverable.

Not really a problem because I wasn't expecting to get this app too, but something to consider.

No, you need to disable "recieve incoming beams" in device settings

(TRB and Smart File Acceptor should do it automaticaly). Only after

that you can recieve files through them.

And the bluetooth switching is a little bug from my side :-(

Guest mavisdavis

hope this worls on my Orange M600 dude I'm about to click PAY now ;-)

Right clicked Pay....Bought it......Waiting lol..now what happens?

Edited by mavisdavis

Guest AlanJC
hope this worls on my Orange M600 dude I'm about to click PAY now ;-)

Right clicked Pay....Bought it......Waiting lol..now what happens?

Have you emailed him the file like it says on the site?

Guest AlanJC
Hehe :) All from me I should imagine lol

I assume you got it and it works now?

I've been using it a couple of days now. It's definately the best Bluetooth utility I have seen on the PPC.

It's a shame it's locked to my Uni though because sometimes I take the Wizard out as it's so much smaller, and I would have liked to use it on that on those odd days.

It's definately the best Bluetooth utility I have seen on the PPC.
Thank you for this good words!

It's a shame it's locked to my Uni though because sometimes I take the Wizard out as it's so much smaller, and I would have liked to use it on that on those odd days.

The second license costs 3 USD, so you can buy it and use with your HTC Wizard. If you want to buy it, please contact me via e-mail.

Edited by 0vZ

Guest AlanJC

OK I have emailed you.

Just a few suggestions from my use so far.

• Perhaps you can add an option to scan for new devices constantly, every 1 minute, 5 minutes, 10 mintes or something? And an audible alert if it finds something new?
    • Perform an action if it finds something new, such as send a message automatically?

• Log devices it finds to a temporary log file?

[*]A bar at the bottom for regular options, such as scan, send message, send file, receive file?

And a few questions.

What phones would the bluesnarf work on? Just tinkering between my Universal, Wizard, and K800i, it doesn't do anything.

Does something specific need to be set-up to make the send text option work? Again, Universal, Wizard, and K800i, it doesn't do anything.

Summary.

Sending and receiving is great, very easy, and much better than the built in Beam.

OBEX FTP is as easy as using the Widcomm stack from my desktop, it's great! This is the main reason I bought it.

IrMC mode, well, handy for extracting contacts from my phone as a backup I suppose, I haven't found a real use for it, but it's nice to have.

Perhaps you can add an option to scan for new devices constantly, every 1 minute, 5 minutes, 10 mintes or something? And an audible alert if it finds something new?
I'll try to do it in final version, but I'm going to release it in February (I'm having midyear exams at the University now)

A bar at the bottom for regular options, such as scan, send message, send file, receive file?

Good idea, thanks!

What phones would the bluesnarf work on? Just tinkering between my Universal, Wizard, and K800i, it doesn't do anything.

BlueSnarf is a very old attack and only very-very old phones are vulnerable to it (e.g. SE T610)

And one man has reported me about "strange" using BlueSnarf - if used on Treo 650 it's not a BlueSnarf attack, but a DoS attack - Treo hangs than reboots ;-)

You can see list of phones that I've tested TRB with: http://www.wm-soft.com/article/target-devi...e-real-bluejack

Guest thecresta

Got a problem on my Hermes (m3100). When I select 'Send message', the message screen comes up but when I click to send the text it doesn't do anything. In fact, none of the options (clear, load from template etc...) seem to work. I have tried sending to a Sony Erricson, Motorolla and my PC but no joy.

Apart from that this is a great piece of kit! Cheers OvZ! :)

Andy

Guest AlanJC
Got a problem on my Hermes (m3100). When I select 'Send message', the message screen comes up but when I click to send the text it doesn't do anything. In fact, none of the options (clear, load from template etc...) seem to work. I have tried sending to a Sony Erricson, Motorolla and my PC but no joy.

Apart from that this is a great piece of kit! Cheers OvZ! :)

Andy

Yup, that's what I was getting at above. Everything except that seems to be ok though.

Interestingly in the AT mode, this would come into play with people's stupidity. If yu changed your BT name to Incoming Message for example, and tried to connect to someone with AT serial port, they would get a message something like "Incomming Message is trying to access your phone". I bet most numptys out and about would simply click yes, thinking someone was sending them a message.

Then you can download their saved texts if you were naughty/nosey rofl.

Not why I bought it, but it warrants playing with among friends.

Guest AlanJC
Does anybody know if this works on the MDA Compact III? Is brand new and not too keen on damaging it : (

This is just an application, it doesn't update or change anything, so it won't hurt your device.

Try the demo and see, but I can't see why it wouldn't work.

Does anybody know if this works on the MDA Compact III? Is brand new and not too keen on damaging it : (

Don't worry about damaging your device. This app doesn't replace any system files!

Try the demo, if it's working, full version would work too.

Guest AlanJC

OK, all the problems I had are fixed with the fixed version, I assume everyone has, or at least will have this soon, and is faster now too.

Even more impressed with this now hehe.

Great prog, purchased last night after playing around with it. I run a pub so the amount of phones availible is great!

Havnt had chance to sit down properly yet with it but had a fiddle with my girlfriends SE K750i, connected straight away and started AT commanding to download her sms (shes faithful...I think lol)

After 5mins it completed and asked if i wanted to read the .htm file now, I did but PIE came up with the error that the file couldnt be found, so i tryed again but this time said no and it saved to the install dir.

Tryed opening it in PIE again antd it still gave me the same error. It was the same with the phonebook

Has anyone been able to open jacked sms and phonebook yet?

Im going to sit down and write a reveiw/feedback for you mate when I get the time, as this prog is really worth it and have some ideas Id like to throw at you. Much credit to you for your hard work. Good luck on your exams as well :)

Guest AlanJC

If you use file explorer or something to navigate to the folder it creates in My Documents, you can tap on it there and it will open in PIE or Opera etc with no problems.

It won't open the files it creates itself because it looks as though it's not parsing the file path correctly.

Guest AlanJC

I'm still having problems with Smart File Acceptor, the option to turn off "Ask for confirmation" doesn't work, the exit doesn't work, and it will not let me successfully send files from my PC.

Also, even after closing the application with a task manager, it still tries to be the application that accepts, so its not terminating properly.

Perhaps you could just add the file sorting options to The Real Bluejacker, as this is the app I would use the most, even though Smart File Acceptor is free for TRB users.

Perhaps you could just add the file sorting options to The Real Bluejacker, as this is the app I would use the most, even though Smart File Acceptor is free for TRB users.

Yes, that's a good idea. I'm going to do it in next release of The Real Bluejack.