New Animals from Orange for 2007

Guest darrengf

Guest darrengf

Animals from Orange are changing in spring 2007

Orange will revamp there exsting 4 Animals and on the grape vine a new one will be added.

PAYG Will covert over to start using the new animal names

Orange are having to keep up with new competition with the new Flex T Tarrifs that will be released in Feb.

Lets see who wins

Any Ideas of when the new animal name you would like ?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest darrengf

Well Im sick of crap customer care, poor service and phones that look like kids have drawn the menu.

So its bye bye orange.

I paid out of my contract 4 months early as im that angry after 8 years of loyalty they can treat you like sh*t

Guest pd.ryder

I really can't understand why O's business model would not allow for the introduction of a 'data for the masses' plan without the proviso of a massive monthly spend. They must have lost so many otherwise happy customers to the likes of T-Mobile because of a simple bolt-on flat-rate data plan.

Maybe they'll introduce the "Tortoise" to indicate their lightening reactions on this one :)

:D

Guest LSmith4285

I'm sure Orange have lost customers because of the lack of a decent data tariff but I doubt its that many. Yes practically everyone on this forum wants data but in the grand scheme of things the majority of customers don't.

I have my girlfriends phone on Orange and for £32.50 (Orange Perk) a month she gets 500mins unlimited texts and a magic number plus I get my free wireless broadband :) with a deal like that no wonder Orange has customers, I'll take all the crappy customer service they can throw at me.

• 4 months later...
Guest pjheliking
I'm sure Orange have lost customers because of the lack of a decent data tariff but I doubt its that many. Yes practically everyone on this forum wants data but in the grand scheme of things the majority of customers don't.

I have my girlfriends phone on Orange and for £32.50 (Orange Perk) a month she gets 500mins unlimited texts and a magic number plus I get my free wireless broadband :) with a deal like that no wonder Orange has customers, I'll take all the crappy customer service they can throw at me.

how u getting the wireless for free? its £5 for wireless and free for crappy modem