SkinProject: OS X

Guest Jamma14

Guest Jamma14
I just noticed that in the screenshot posted by thepogcbr900rr, post #193, the battery indicator has a realistic percentage (92%). I only ever get 100, 75, 50, and 10%. Any ideas why?

No idea to be quite honest with you?? I've used it on every phone I've ever owned and it always comes out with any percent from 1-100...? Are you 100% (lol) sure it is only showing those values? If so, I don't know what to suggest...reinstalling smartmonitor maybe??

James

Guest echostats
No idea to be quite honest with you?? I've used it on every phone I've ever owned and it always comes out with any percent from 1-100...? Are you 100% (lol) sure it is only showing those values? If so, I don't know what to suggest...reinstalling smartmonitor maybe??

James

I don't know if it's a Moto Q issue or not but I have only seen like 100, 75, 50, 25, 10, 0.

Guest Jamma14
I don't know if it's a Moto Q issue or not but I have only seen like 100, 75, 50, 25, 10, 0.

Weird...? That's kinda crap...yeh must be a moto q thing I guess...

Guest labonline
Weird...? That's kinda crap...yeh must be a moto q thing I guess...

Jamma14,

Wonderful job on this skin! Thank You ;) I have the Moto Q. You are right. I only see the same thing for battery life. 0,25,50,75 & 100 Thats IT!

I still enjoy this skin. Keep up the development if you have the time.

Thank so much

Guest waltzb
I would like to do an iPhone skin next but I don't wanna get in trouble with Apple. :D

I'm not sure how creating a skin which appreciates Apple's aesthetic reflected in the iPhone is any different than the great job of what you guys have done with OSX. Do you really think Apple is intrested in individuals who come up with iPhone-like themes and make them available at no cost? I thought I had read that Apple had gone after a company that was marketing a product that people could purchase to have their phone look and function like an "iPhone." Am I wrong? I guess I'm also very interested in this since I came up with my own version of an iPhone skin that I have made available, and I really don't want to be contacted by some attorney from Apple. ;)

Edited by waltzb

Guest echostats
I'm not sure how creating a skin which appreciates Apple's aesthetic reflected in the iPhone is any different than the great job of what you guys have done with OSX. Do you really think Apple is intrested in individuals who come up with iPhone-like themes and make them available at no cost? I thought I had read that Apple had gone after a company that was marketing a product that people could purchase to have their phone look and function like an "iPhone." Am I wrong? I guess I'm also very interested in this since I came up with my own version of an iPhone skin that I have made available, and I really don't want to be contacted by some attorney from Apple. ;)

http://www.modaco.com/downloads.html&showfile=2184

I don't know if you read any news sites but apple has gone after every single skin that has looked anything like the iPhone since launch. Just last week they shutdown many, many web pages that were dedicated to iPhone skins. I have not heard of anyone trying to make money off of these skins because that would just be retarded. Apple is going after people that are merely making skins. They have gone after one guy who didn't even make his skin available for download.

I don't agree with what they are doing but I am not Steve Jobs either.

You won't see me making an iPhone skin atleast bragging about making.

Guest waltzb
I don't know if you read any news sites but apple has gone after every single skin that has looked anything like the iPhone since launch. Just last week they shutdown many, many web pages that were dedicated to iPhone skins. I have not heard of anyone trying to make money off of these skins because that would just be retarded. Apple is going after people that are merely making skins. They have gone after one guy who didn't even make his skin available for download.

I don't agree with what they are doing but I am not Steve Jobs either.

You won't see me making an iPhone skin atleast bragging about making.

Yikes. Just found and read the letter sent to modaco about some skin that had been posted. I had no idea. I've taken mine down.

Guest echostats
Yikes. Just found and read the letter sent to modaco about some skin that had been posted. I had no idea. I've taken mine down.

Yea... it's pretty crazy. If you find one, don't post it anywhere. PM it to people because Apple reads all these forums. I am not really sure why they care so much but I am not about to piss them off.

Guest 8lias

and the Oscar for "Best Picture" goes to.......Skin Project OS X.......cheers.....claps.....applaud.....tears.....laughter.....

Simply EXCELLENT...

I don't have a real golden Oscar for you but how about $10 through PayPal for a cup of Java and a piece cheese danish...oh BTW...where's the link for donation....thanks a bunch.

8lias

Guest thepogcbr900rr

Ok where is the bitmap files located for the upper half of the homepage 0bottom.

Thanks

Edited by thepogcbr900rr

Guest echostats
and the Oscar for "Best Picture" goes to.......Skin Project OS X.......cheers.....claps.....applaud.....tears.....laughter.....

Simply EXCELLENT...

I don't have a real golden Oscar for you but how about $10 through PayPal for a cup of Java and a piece cheese danish...oh BTW...where's the link for donation....thanks a bunch.

8lias

If you really want to, my e-mail is [email protected]. You can paypal half of the donation to me. Jame's e-mail is [email protected] so you could send half the donation to him.

Haha, I know it's kind of weird that there are two of us and splitting donations is kind of odd but we're not in this for the money people. So if you're feeling kind, feel free, if not, download it millions of times and have all your friends download it too. Make sure you post everywhere that Skin Project makes the best skins and that will be donation enough. (I'm being very sarcastic, btw).

Have a good one guys, hopefully sometime soon James and I will have time to bust another skin out.

Guest 8lias
If you really want to, my e-mail is [email protected]. You can paypal half of the donation to me. Jame's e-mail is [email protected] so you could send half the donation to him.

Haha, I know it's kind of weird that there are two of us and splitting donations is kind of odd but we're not in this for the money people. So if you're feeling kind, feel free, if not, download it millions of times and have all your friends download it too. Make sure you post everywhere that Skin Project makes the best skins and that will be donation enough. (I'm being very sarcastic, btw).

Have a good one guys, hopefully sometime soon James and I will have time to bust another skin out.

Found the link for PayPal at jammasoft.tk, sent 10 euros, just a little token of appreciation.

Guest Jamma14

Thanks very much 8lias!!! I'll make sure to split it with echostats.

Just to let everyone know my PC is back up and running.

So waltzb I'll properly start working on phonealarm now! ;)

Also echostats and I should be setting up a new website soon so look out for that!!

And we hope to finish perfecting this skin, and yeah hopefully a new skin as well!

James

PS. Sorry I haven't been around much l8ly, have been busy + the PC problem..

Guest 8lias

jamma14 and echostats:

Quick questions:

-How do I know if the battery is being charged? What's the different between gray and green color on the battery icon?

Thanks a bunch.

**jamma, you from England, what's your favorite "football" team? When it comes to world cup, England is my favorite team, I have the Umbro jersey.

Edited by 8lias

Guest silly34

It would be cool if when the phone was plugged in that the battery would show a lightning bolt. And then actually change colors as the battery got low on power. Really awsome interface though. I wan't all that psyched about my dash until I installed this!

Guest echostats
jamma14 and echostats:

Quick questions:

-How do I know if the battery is being charged? What's the different between gray and green color on the battery icon?

Thanks a bunch.

**jamma, you from England, what's your favorite "football" team? When it comes to world cup, England is my favorite team, I have the Umbro jersey.

Gray means charging. Green means charged.

Guest ronburgundy

This is a perfect theme, in my opinion. I am a Mac user and this is a great match. Plus, it has really impressed all my friends. I got a Samsung Blackjack last week and have been using this theme since.

I have a question about how the homescreen reacts with TCPMP. I added this program to connect it to the QuickTime icon, but after uploading the program, and using it.....it messes up the homescreen and makes it look all jumbled. The only way i've found to correct this is to turn the phone off/then on.

Is anyone having this issue with a BJ or a Q??

I installed the newest TCPMP 7.2 and I installed all the plugins.

Any help?

Guest geoffrey118

It's an awesome theme!! It's a pity that it's only in landscape (and I can't use it on my MPx220)!! ;)

However, 2 thumbs up guys - best theme I've seen so far!!

Guest recordburn

Just installed and its great.

But is there anyway to get to make the numbers that show how much battery is left & memory storage bigger since its kind of hard to see when its small?

Hi , it is a wonderful theme. I like it very much. One quick question, do you know how to include the network provider name and coverage level ?

Thanks

Guest ecsk2

Not to be rude but the original OS X theme is a tad nicer for the simple reason you can GRAPHICALLY access any of the runing (or recent run) prgs without scrolling through a list of names ;)

Hi , it is a wonderful theme. I like it very much. One quick question, do you know how to include the network provider name and coverage level ?

Thanks

Oh those were on the original one too..Im going back to the orig for now, now THAT one I love!

Edited by ecsk2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.