600 vs 607

Guest JampoTT

Guest JampoTT

I ordered a 600 from Expansys in the UK late last night, when their website finally changed from pre-order...

What I can't seem to find out, though, are if the phone's external dimensions are identical to the Blackjack (607).

I ask because I want to buy the Brodit phone holder so I can use it in my car with the proclip bits I already have, but don't want to buy the one labelled for the 607 only to find it doesn't fit.

Does anyone know what comes in the package with the 600? 2 batteries?

• 1 month later...
Guest Athanor
I ordered a 600 from Expansys in the UK late last night, when their website finally changed from pre-order...

What I can't seem to find out, though, are if the phone's external dimensions are identical to the Blackjack (607).

I ask because I want to buy the Brodit phone holder so I can use it in my car with the proclip bits I already have, but don't want to buy the one labelled for the 607 only to find it doesn't fit.

Does anyone know what comes in the package with the 600? 2 batteries?

I'm in the same situation and as far as I can tell it's the same size. I can't seem to find either the SGH 600 or 700 holder on any of the Brodit suppliers website - am I missing something?

Guest whiteflippinjew

I think its the exact same body, only difference being that the i600 will have wifi, 400mhz, and a front-facing camera.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Brendanmx5
I think its the exact same body, only difference being that the i600 will have wifi, 400mhz, and a front-facing camera.

What is the i607 clocked at? I'm guessing its a lot slower then 400...?

• 5 weeks later...
Guest laphroaig007

Hello all

i607 blackjack is US version of the european i600... in fact same processor, same speed, but US i607 does not have wifi and HSPDA as long as I know !

;)

Guest rav3nous
Hello all

i607 blackjack is US version of the european i600... in fact same processor, same speed, but US i607 does not have wifi and HSPDA as long as I know !

;)

No the i607 doesn't have wifi, but does support HSDPA 1.8