Smart Home QVGA

index.php?automodule=downloads&req=display&code=sst&id=2091
File Name: Smart Home QVGA

File Submitter: pembo

File Submitted: 1 Feb 2007

File Category: QVGA Computer

Description:

This was adapted from a pink homescreen (Smart Girl QVGA) that I made for my girlfriend.

Requirements:

Installation:

Simply copy the extracted contents (ensuring to retain the file structure) to your \Storage\Application Data\Home\ folder. Ensure your background is set to default and select Smart Home QVGA.

Extra Screens:

There is also a missed call screen that is skinned!

Click here to download this file

Guest sesro1978
Sorry, it was not produced with landscape screens in mind...

A few modifications could be made to it to make it landscape compatibile though...

Hi,

Man, I wish I were savvy enough to modify this homescreen to work with the DASH (landscape). Well, if you are feeling like it; I would be very greatful.

~S

• 1 month later...
Guest skyfrog264

I have downloaded this to an SPV C600 that is unlocked. Followed instructions by the word.

The screen works but the calender and battery portion (ie the bottom half of the screen is not displayed) only the wallpaper picture. The Messages and Profile part are both fine.

I have installed the 2 x plugins, is there another plugin that i should be adding to this?

Thanks ;)

• 11 months later...
Guest Trajhver

hey first of all thank u , i really like this homescreen. But i had a question... for some reason i seem to be missing the black bar at the top, the one that highlights the date/time and carrier.. and my background picture also seems to be pushed to the left.. (img 1)

i included a screenshot .. i was wondering if you had any ideas on how to fix it ?

or maybe which files i need to edit so i can move the images for the sms/profiles so that they overlap properly?

my SMS/profile thing look funky without the black bar there, they are pushed up and when i go to highlight it i see two of that function (img 2).

phone is a samsung blackjack 1.

img 1

cellphone.jpg

img 2

cell2.jpg

i still like it either way, thanks for your time making it : )

Edited by Trajhver

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.