The 'my first post' topic [merged]

Guest PaulOBrien

Hello, just registered for the 2nd time!!( lost password!!)

Was a member a couple of years ago when i had a spv500, since then i visited the darkside with a SE w850i, which in my opinion was the worst phone i ever had! Anyway now i am back on the straight and narrow with an htc TyTN II on orange which in the week i have had it seems to be great!

Guest awarner (MVP)

Welcome back :D

If you can remember your username, pm me your details and email etc and I can reset your password if you want to use the original account again.

Welcome back :D

If you can remember your username, pm me your details and email etc and I can reset your password if you want to use the original account again.

thanks but it is ok, i didn't make any posts, i was Soup_Dragon but there is a few of us apparently, i was the one with the spv500. i will stick with Soup :(

• 1 year later...
Guest Firecracker

Well not officially my first post, but my 2nd! Having used these boards as reference and referred other people to them, I felt that I should re-join (having forgot my password and changed e-mail provider). I look forward to being a member of the forum.

Keep up the good work! B)

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey everyone, well this is my second post because my first post ended up being me trying to help someone with their Hero! Anyways, been lurking since I got my Hero which was my first Android device back in June, (6 months already!) and now I've decided to join! Used Symbian S60 for the last 5 years, but now I'm an Android guy. Got a HD2 a couple of weeks ago but can't get used to the size/WM so selling it and instead I've got a MoStone© (Motorola Milestone) B) now and liking it, alot. Anyways, see you all on the board! :)

Edited by i_maq

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rick Oates

First Post...

Using Hero MCRs since I got it back in August 2009... really want to sign up to be able to access kitchen. Smart move ;)

Thanks for all your work Paul!

Rick

• 1 month later...
Guest zauriel

Hello, good manners want to first introduce myself before starting to post in other topics so here I am!

Lorenzo from Italy, happy Nexus One owner and proud follower of Paul's Android Church :)

Thank you Paul you are so great!

See you guys!

• 2 months later...
Guest duryard

My Pulse Mini is being delivered tomorrow. Sending my N900 to ebay. Thought I had better come in a say hello and find out whats going on. Glad I did to.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest friederike

Hi,

I am from Berlin/Germany and a total newbie to Android. The reason I registered is that I will get an Orange San Francisco from UK next week and want to be well prepared :(

Cheers

Guest George Bolton
Hi,

I am from Berlin/Germany and a total newbie to Android. The reason I registered is that I will get an Orange San Francisco from UK next week and want to be well prepared :unsure:

Cheers

Hi, is there anything specific you would like to know, i know about the orange branded san francisco first hand because i own one B) reply to this if you want to know anything , happy new year.

Guest George Bolton
Hi,

I am from Berlin/Germany and a total newbie to Android. The reason I registered is that I will get an Orange San Francisco from UK next week and want to be well prepared :unsure:

Cheers

Hi, is there anything specific you would like to know, i know about the orange branded san francisco first hand because i own one B) reply to this if you want to know anything , happy new year.

Guest friederike
Hi, is there anything specific you would like to know, i know about the orange branded san francisco first hand because i own one :unsure: reply to this if you want to know anything , happy new year.

thanks a lot for offering your help and happy new year B)

i haven't received my OSF yet, but for now I think I am all set for the first steps like unlocking and getting rid of the orange stuff, thanks to the existing threads on those topics. if not I will surely take you up on your offer/look for help in the dedicated forum.

cheers

f

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chris1401
Looking for somewhere to make your first post?

Want to just post something introducing yourself?

This is the place ;)

P

hello i am looking for any information regarding the orange san francisco , i do very much like the phone and all the androidy stuff is lots of fun but as a phone iam not quite sure what to make of it. first off there's the mms situation wherein if its been unlocked and on a different network its not much fun trying to set up the apn settings on any of the other networks (in my case tesco mobile) . My girlfriend also has a white one and she is now receiving some very suspicious texts regarding a " hidden sender" . Can i ask if any other member of this forum has had experience of any of these issues , as ive said the phone is wonderfull and a bargain and i dont want to seem petty as it can do lots of stuff but will i need to buy another " normal" phone to do regular things . My name is chris and iam very happy to receive any replies from anyone wanting to help a slightly hapless but still very happy first time android user many thanks..chris

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Jisonga

Here goes nothing as i take a leap of faith and make my first post here on this forum.

I am very new to the world of Android having just got my HTC Desire last week and then ordering an Advent Vega which is due anytime tomorrow, fingers crossed !, but have already learned so much from just visiting this site over the last week i just had to join and will be upgrading very soon to gain access to all those updated Vega Roms.

Hopefully i will settle in quickly and not be to much of a pest with my questions.

Jason.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dazzaj67

Hiya,

This is my first post and already i need help.

I brought an advent vega last week and for some reason the wifi constantly connects and disconnects without actually being on long enough to get an I.p address.

I have other devices (laptops, xbox, htc wildfire) that all connect without a problem.

Can anyone steer me in the right direction.

Thanks for your help

• 2 weeks later...