The 'my first post' topic [merged]

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Windrider
Hi All,

I have a QTEK 9100 (HTC Wizard) and was wondering do QTEK post rom upgrades does anybody know seeing as WM6 here? If not does anybody else :-)

Cheers

OneSHOT

In sweden you can add your EMEI to www.myqtek.se and you get access to the newest firmware.

or if your phone is from daagard you can add it on www.smartmobile.se

/Mike (wee my second post :-)

Guest Niklaus Hirt

Hi there,

My name is Nick, I'm from Switzerland.

I have been using all sorts of mobile gadgets

(started with a Palm Pilot 1000 importend from the US back then ;-)

I just bought a HTC Meteor to replace my iPaq/SonyEricsson combo and I'm quite happy with it...

This site has been of great help in order to unlock this thing...

Soon for more posts...

Cheers,

Nick

Guest karyonix

:)

Hello everyone.

I am 24 years old. I live in Thailand.

MoDaCo is a good place to get some information and programs to use with my Windows Mobile Phone.

I didn't come here very often. This is my first post.

Guest Little-Al

Have I really only posted zero? Gosh, how rubbish? :)

Well, guess it's because the answers are all out there, on MoDaCo! Hurrah.

I'm 29, live in South England and have been with Orange for MANY years, upgraded last week to the SPV M600 from C600, from an E200, from an E100 (i think) - all SPV phones. Wanted the HTC tYtN - not an orange phone tho. Love the Active-Sync thing, so kept with it. Not so sure abut PocketPC, prefered simple Windows Mobile 5, but early days. Not even started to look at options on this phone, never enough time I suppose?

Anyhow, hi all.

Guest Buddhaah
Mmm..first post..what to say...Hello :D

Never posted before as always found what I needed without having to ask for it, which just goes to show how good the forum is :)

Use to have an MPX200 which is sadly completely given up the ghost, now got a Vario II on tmobile. Bit buggy but cool none the less. Oh yeah, spoke to HTC yesterday and ROM update should be out in March, but maybe April if there are any delays. Tmobile should be getting it in April/May.

bc,

good news on the new HTC ROM. Are we talking AKU 3.3 or a WM6 upgrade? Do you have any further information?

Budd

Guest watchtower7

Hello, everyone! I mostly use this forum as a reference. I purchased a Cingular Blackjack (runs Windows Mobile) about two months ago. I love trying to learn stuff on it, and this forum has been incomprable as a learning tool/knowledge base. Big ups to W4lly...he is the XML guru and totally giving of his time.

Peace,

C

Hello to all from Belarus! I am very glad to join MoDaCo community. I use my smartphone (mpx200, then mpx220) for more than 2 years, and the most best site, that I have been ever seen was Modaco. So, staff of Modaco, thanks!

P/S Sorry for my English :)

Guest TorbenK

Hi all.

Great idea with this "First poster day"... :-)

I've been a member for some time, but didn't post... I guess I'm the quiet guy in the corner. :)

/TorbenK

Edited by TorbenK

Guest blacklight

Hello

Just thought I'd do my first post and see if I win.

While I'm on does anyone know WHEN o2 will launch the XDA Graphite. I really want one to replace my very old SPV that I had to go back to when my 3rd I-mate Jam packed in.

Great sight by the way

Guest dinesh c acharya

Hi! to all..well this is my first post i dont know wat to say.........anyways let me introduce myself, my name is Dinesh, staying in India. my occupation well i own a business n i need few web based developers who can work part time or full time..........

Guest mars3008

Greetings all

Have been a member for a while but not posted before. Great site by the way, especially the reviews of handsets.

I currently have the SPV M3100 and love it! Had the SPV C550 before that and that was superb also.

Keep up the good work fellas! :)

Hello everone around the world who enjoys mobile life.

This is my first post at MoDaCo but it won't be my last.

I previously had an MPx200 then an MPx220.

Currently, I have the Cingular (HTC) 3125.

I guess you can say I love my Smartphone.

I am currently looking for a Bluetooth Stereo headset that takes advantage of the A2DP technology.

Any suggestions? :)

Edited by bccyr