The 'my first post' topic [merged]

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest angus454

Hello there!

My name is Dave, I'm a sysadmin for an autodealer group in Rochester NY. My Verizon XV6700 is great fun, but I've played with it long enough to really want to try some more adventurous things with it. This urge has led me here, and I'm reading reading reading! :) So much to learn and so many ways to tweak, push, pull and otherwise manhandle the software ... awesome!

Guest robmeer

Seems like there are alot of dutch people on here. :)

Here's another one. First got on this forum because of the software offered for the QTek 8310. The best phone i've owned sofar. Although i hadn't posted before on this forum i've enjoyed reading the info on here. Keep up the good work !

Hello this is my first post

I presently use a Dell Axim x50v, and just finished upgrading from a 1gb CF to a 4gb CF did a hard reset to clear everything out and reinstalled all applications.

everything went back on with no problem except Activeprint, Every time I start up pc the activeprint registration dialog comes up asking for registration information?

Registration Name, Serial Number, Fingerprint ID are all listed with correct information.Then there is a box asking for registration Information??? I contacted Handango where i purchased the program but have not heard back, also tried contacting the developer but emails come back undeliverable??? ..

Anyone have any ideas?? <_<

Guest Elisdad

Hello to all from Chicago, IL in the US. I first relied on Modaco for help with my MPX200. This forum is a great resource for useful info and software. I'm not using a smartphone currently (I was swayed by the slimness of the RAZR) and I sorely miss the added functionality of my MPX200. I'm currently looking to get a TMobile Dash or something similar to replace my phone.

Guest BlackNite

First post. I have a Cingular 3125. still working on making it my 'own'. I still have a lot of the default settings and still have the default wall paper. Been reading this site for a while. Just decided to sign up this month. Got the same email inviting me to post.. :)

Well, I tried to post this in the Homescreen section, but was denied access. Anyway:

Homescreen based on Pixtudio's Sputnik Suite (permission in zip file).

I keep all monitor icons in the Chromium_sm folder for convenience, so if you have this folder on your phone just add the icons to it.

Requires Facade and RJTime plugins.

post-215085-1171900394_thumb.jpg

Sputnik.zip

Hi y'all, I'm a Cingular 3125 owner, and the software Bluecast and a 2GB microSD card has turned my phone into my audiobook player, and I love it! Bluecast (free) routes all audio to your handsfree mode, and I use a Samsung WEP200 bluetooth thingy and I can listen to my audiobooks wirelessly!

Thank you to all of you who post solutions to problems... you have saved me countless times!

Guest steve10100

Also my first post. I have a Q with WM5 and have been reading all I can to customize the screen. Your site has been a big help. I'm still trying to see how to make the text message indicator dissappear when there are no messages. Thanks again for having a great site!

Hi all,

My first post too! Thought i'd say hello. I own a VPA 1605 (fantastic phone), a MDA Pro (pda - Good , Phone - Crap) and a o2 XDA Atom (with a broken screen). Anyone know where i can get it fixed cheaply as o2 asia dont seem to answer their e mails and my warranty is nearing it's end? :D

Great and informative site, keep up the good work and hello. :)

Guest stephent

First post.

What is bugging me at the moment is Bluetooth wireless stereo headphones which aren't in stereo.

I'm on Windows Mobile 5.0 on an Orange SPV M3100 (so much better than the SPV M2000 I used to use (any offers?) .

I'm using Windows Media Player 10 Mobile for Pocket PC Version 10.2 Build 14955.

The stereo is fine on my test track Jefferson airplane blues for an airplane if I use the wired headphones that came with the phone.

However with the BES005/iWing cheapish bluetooth stereo headphones it comes out in glorious mono.

Anyone who can show me how to restore primitive 70s stereo to this and other tracks would make a late 50s first poster feel much happier. Especially now there's some TV advert running featuring wireless stereo - I can't even brag I've had it since Christmas!! :)

Hey everybody, first post (nice idea, Paul... haven;t seen any forum do that before).

Mostly on HoFo and XDA, with the odd showing at SBSH and elsewhere.

T-mobile MDA USA, with Faria+ AKU3.3 V2, WA2, PocketBreeze, iLauncher, PhoneALarm, rlToday, WeatherPanel, and misc others.

- Richard from NYC

Guest johnny5_alive

hello all,

first post monday, well here i am!

i'm a blackjack user, and really appreciate what everybody contributes here, hopefully in time i will be of some help!

Thanks you all!

-johnny5_alive

Guest louroc2007

im louroc2007 im from bklyn im using a htc/s620 ive been trying to find out how can I get & put media player skin so can I get some teaching good site thank yous all this is alsomy first day posting

Guest lancia monk

Well hello! :D

I'd thought i'd say hi as it is first post monday. Im Daniel and I currently live in Denmark. I have had a range of smartphones that started with my Mpx200 and continues till my SP5i that i have now. Juts here to find some tech support when i need it and i hoe i can make a valuble contrtibution to the forum :)

Guest MikeStanley

Hi

I have not special logo's or whatever - just plain old Mike

I generally use Thoughts Media or specific PDA sites.

I used to own Mitac Mio A701 --- so there is a specific forum for that

Now I use O2 Orbit -- and so go onto xda-developers.

But then I look at your site for interest.

Anyway, questions - what does membership actually include -- the wholelist of stuff or just one item?

And, my wife's XDA II - why will it not my 1G or 2G SD cards - only the old 256mb tacky card it came with?

Cheers Y'all

Mike

Hi!

After a long time without a smartphone I got a TyTN :)

First post day was the perfect "excuse" to start searching for usefull applications and information!

I 'll be seeing you more often from now on...

Guest ://wjones

I can't believe that I haven't posted here yet! I am always on MoDaCo, reading articles, getting help by reading the forums. I actually just unlocked a 8125 and I am using it on T-Mobile. I can't seem to get the MMS to work. I guess I was due to be back today anyway and get some help.

wjones