Working SNES Emu for Blackjack?

Guest Jceejunior

Guest Jceejunior

Hello I'm new to this site and don't know much about installing app's on smart phones but has anyone had any success getting any of the snes, sega, or final burn emulators from this site to play on the Samsung blackjack? I've installed the pocketnesterplus and it works great but I can't get any other emu's to play. I've tried both the Snes & Final Burn emu's posted on this forum posted by Masterall and others and they all seem to work up until the time I load a rom then the screen goes black and it takes me back to the my storage card folder. Is there an extra step that blackjack users have to follow in order to get other emu's besides pocknesterplus working?

Guest Jceejunior

Update: I got the Picodrive v0.52 working with the “gsgetfile” dll that enables the emu to open the roms. I didn’t know that was required until I googled it and it lead me right back to this forum. Lol! Now i'll have to see about getting the Snes emulator to play on my blackjack.

Edited by Jceejunior

Guest Jceejunior

Update 2: I got the FinalBurn for Windows CE version 0.007 working using cps1 (& I think cps2's too). The problem that I was having was that the emulator would run but when I tried to load a game from the game list no games that I put in the "rom" directory would show up. As it turns out my problem was rom placement. When installing Finalburn, along with the actual .exe itself I got 4 directories: "rom, cfg, state, and cache" all of them popped up as folders after the emulator was extracted to my blackjack via ActiveSync. Now between the NeoGeo (

Edited by Jceejunior

• 3 weeks later...
Guest blackice71

yeah I have NES, NeoGeo and Sega Genesis emulators working but cant get a SNES emulator to load a rom the two i have tried just close down when i pick the rom i want to play.

For SNES emulators I have tried: Sm_rtSnes_V2 and PocketSNES

• 1 month later...
Guest seven13
yeah I have NES, NeoGeo and Sega Genesis emulators working but cant get a SNES emulator to load a rom the two i have tried just close down when i pick the rom i want to play.

For SNES emulators I have tried: Sm_rtSnes_V2 and PocketSNES

SEGA EMULATOR! Where can I find that? I have the nes but I would love to use the sega console!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest brivent

Update: I got the Picodrive v0.52 working with the “gsgetfile” dll that enables the emu to open the roms. I didn’t know that was required until I googled it and it lead me right back to this forum. Lol! Now i'll have to see about getting the Snes emulator to play on my blackjack.

[/quo

Has anyone had any luck getting any snes emulators to work on the blackjack-I've tried pocketsnes and smartsnes with no luck.

Guest tristenrymes
when i open a rom with snes it just closes. and is picodrive a genesis emu?

pocketsnes 1.52 works but there are screen problems. part of the right screen is on the left side. i too am looking for a good snes emulator.

Guest pkrainert

i am using that version and when i use tgetfile to open it it just closes.my pocketnester works so its not the tgetfile

• 3 weeks later...
Guest thrakkemarn

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me out here please.

I have tried all of the emulators listed on here, smartsnes both versions, and pocketsnes.

The problem is every time i use tgetfile to load the rom, it immediately crashes to the storage card folder where i have the emulator.

Now, I have the roms in the same folder as the emulators, not in a subdirectory or anything. I've tried them in .zip and .smc format.

Is there some other format of rom I am supposed to use? Is there some setting or dll or something I am missing?

Please, help me out! It would seriously make my life so much happier to be able to play my favorite FF and chrono trigger on my Blackjack.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest krax
Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me out here please.

I have tried all of the emulators listed on here, smartsnes both versions, and pocketsnes.

The problem is every time i use tgetfile to load the rom, it immediately crashes to the storage card folder where i have the emulator.

Now, I have the roms in the same folder as the emulators, not in a subdirectory or anything. I've tried them in .zip and .smc format.

Is there some other format of rom I am supposed to use? Is there some setting or dll or something I am missing?

Please, help me out! It would seriously make my life so much happier to be able to play my favorite FF and chrono trigger on my Blackjack.

make sure u have more than one rom in the directory so that when u try to click on the rom it is fully highlighted (not just a red box around it)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest santaria

Im a complete noob to both smartphones and this site. Ive read and downloaded all of the suggested NES and SNES emus for the Blackjack. Can't figure out what im doing wrong (or right for that matter). Can anyone post in great detail (or link to) how to setup said emulator on my phone please. I fear im going to need painfully mapped out step by step instructions

Guest player911
Im a complete noob to both smartphones and this site. Ive read and downloaded all of the suggested NES and SNES emus for the Blackjack. Can't figure out what im doing wrong (or right for that matter). Can anyone post in great detail (or link to) how to setup said emulator on my phone please. I fear im going to need painfully mapped out step by step instructions

I have a blackjack and I can't get PocketSnes to work. I've tried all the versions here in this thread and they are all the same. They end while loading a rom. What gives?

• 6 months later...
Guest snakegass03

Anyone know any updated version or working verson for the blackjack that does not cut the screen? BUMP. Help is really appreciated thanks.